TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video shows Burger King employee bathing in sink

Some workers at a Greene County restaurant are in hot water with the health department, after an employee took a bubble bath in a store sink.

It happened at the Burger King on Orange Street in Xenia.

A four-minute video posted on MySpace.com captured the employee, self-described as Mr. Unstable, bathing nude in a large stainless steel sink as several other employees and a store manager looked on.

http://www.wdtn.com/global/story.asp?s=8825514

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray for people ruining their job and life so the rest of us can have one moment of laughter, what I think is really funny is the people that are complaining about burger king now.

Bk bather I salute you for making an A$$ out of yourself and the company that you yourself probably hated. Its a bonus that its actually original and slightly funny.

Whenever I hear about stories about this makes me wonder what goes through their heads ?????

By posting this online did they really think Burger King wouldn't find out? DUH !!!!

A few years back there was a somewhat similar incident like this that took place at a Taco Bell near me. In that incident, the manager had all of these profiles on adult websites looking for...well you get the idea.

After the Taco Bell closed for the night he would go online and invite people to come to his restaurant for some "..after hours goodies" and we are NOT talking about food here. Some nights he had as many as 20 different people show up ( all strangers !! )

This lasted sometime until a nearby Target noticed all of those cars and people showing up at a CLOSED Taco Bell. Target contacted Taco Bell

and soon the manager was busted ( in the act !! ) and of course he was fired. And if that wasn't bad enough..he taped all of this and had posted them to an adult website . Over 100 video clips in all !! The manager claimed that he didn't expect people to watch those clips online. DUH !!!!

Taco Bell had one heck of a time getting those clips removed since they were considered a "home movie" and couldn't claim "copyright" the same way Hollywood does in getting TV show clips removed from You Tube.

I'm really not that suprised. He is a moron, yes but there are people like that.. He looks like a guy who has friends who say things like "Dude, I'll give you $5 if you run across that beach naked"..Yes, it's gross and stupid to take a bath in a Burger King, but it's not like he is some crazy mental guy who goes around taking baths in public sinks...Someone probably bet him that he wouldn't do it