TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point admission rises

I just noticed that the $42.95 admission price for one day is now $43.99, along with the Junior/Senior admission jumping from $15.95 to now $19.99.

Total Price hikes:

One day admission (Park): $43.99 (from $42.95)

Junior/Senior admission (Park): $19.99 (from $15.95)

One day admission (Soak City): $29.99 (from $29.00)

Junior/Senior admission (Soak City): $16.99 (from $15.95)

Any other Cedar Fair parks experience the hike also?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked and Dorney raised their price from $38.95 or $38.99 to $39.99. Dorney always seems to raise their price on something mid season. 2 years ago they raised parking from $8 to $9 in the middle of the season (it's $10 now) and last year they raised the 20 oz Pepsi price from $2.75 to $3.00 around September (it's now $3.50)

CP isn't really my kind of park, but considering how big it is and how much it has to offer (for many), this still seems fairly cheap to me. Especially when compared to, say, the parks in Orlando.

^ Same could be said for other CF parks too...my jaw dropped when I saw the admission price for KD in relation to CP!

I agree that the admission price for the size of the park is not bad at all. Plus if you get the discount tickets, or have the Getaway Guide, it is even cheaper.

I'm pretty sure that the gate price to CP has never been in the $60 area. At most, it's probably come close to $50 but not much more than that (although that's somewhat related to CP reducing their prices in the mid 2000's.)