TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Big Mike:

Your trip is starting out like one Casey and I took in 2007! We left CT before dawn and drove six hours to our first stop - Jeepers in Rockville MD. We get there just before opening and there is a sign on the door that they went out of business the day before!!! We found out the Jeepers in Parkville had closed too so we lost our first two credits of the trip.

The good news was we never lost one the rest of the way. Hope your trip picks up the same way and you get the rest of the credits on your schedule.

Good luck!

Darn!

I was going to PS Jimbo that it is a GOLD shirt, but I forgot!

Great news Patrick, we took our first funny hat picture in a long time for you today since you requested it!

160 miles to go!

Great news Patrick, we took our first funny hat picture in a long time for you today since you requested it!

Wohoo! Can't wait for more of your amazing reports Big Mike, especially your Six Flags Great America report. It will happen in due time though. Since your driving really far, what is the song of choice for the big man?

Awesome, I love new coaster finds, do tell me how it is!

Wow; phoenix is looking really good for meet ups, we are trying to set up a breakfast, stay tuned!

Passed my first SLC milage marker, 82 miles to go!

Hey Friends!!

Big Mike has made it to Salt Lake City and is ready for a fun day at Lagoon at opening at 11am!!!

Its a DOUBLE FUN DAY as we go and visit TPR's own and Big Mike's GREAT friend Shane's (Montezooma) brand spankin new water park at 4pm!!

Once again for any Valuable Big Mike Readers who are in the area and Didn't hear....

... Shane is letting everyone visiting with The Big Mike Road Show at 4pm FREE ADMISSION!!!!!! Thanks Shane!

We are going to need it too, since it will be 97 degrees today!

Come say hello to Big Mike, Shawn, Shawn Reese, Jordan, and the folks at lagoonisfun today!!

Remember, a FREE Valuable Big Mike Reader Pin to the first 5 people to come up and say hello!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - We almost ran out of pins yesterday at Elitches, get yours early!!

Hey Fantastic Friends!!!

Lunching at Buca di Beppo after visiting Park City Utah and riding the Mountain Coaster and the alpine slide!!

Lots of fun!

Yesterday was TOTALLY awesome!!!

Got all 8 credits at Lagoon!!

Thanks to Jordan for getting us in cheaper, for all the coupons, and for letting us play his game! Cool dude!!

Also got the credit at Hollywood Connection!!

The highlight of the day was Shane's Cowabunga Bay Water Park!!!!!!!

Shane treated us like kings with free admission, free ice cream, and a behind the scenes tour of the whole place!

Cowabunga was sooooooooooo awesome!!!!!

I had the best time playing there!

Thanks Shane!

We are going to fast track Cowabunga Bay as soon as I find some free time!!!

We are off to Liberty Land Fun Center after lunch!

Thanks to Shawn and Shawn Reese for being awesome travel partners!

Peace, Big Mike