TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

It's a lil' robby rob christmas, Charlie Brown!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLIPDUDE just made my entire Holiday season!! I was on the couch at my parents and they are all stressed out about going to my grandparents tonight for christmas eve (they do this every year and I just try to stay out of the way), so I logged onto their wireless and this was on the home page! I want a miniature Cedar Fair garbage can!!

ROTFLOL!!

Kudos to a jewish boy for making Christmas fun. If only everyone in the world could get along like all the roller coaster freaks do! Happy holidays to everyone at TPR!

Cannot wait for the East Coast Trip!

Whoa! I'm on t he front page? Kickass!!!

I amr eally glad you all like it so mucha nd that I could put a smile on your faces. It's a great thing to know.

And since people like the garbage can idea(Which I might've actually put to use if I actually knew any christian coaster enthusiasts in person. Or just plain coaster enthusiasts, for that matter) maybe I should make a thread of presents for the coaster enthusiast that has it all? In fact I think I'll go make one now. If you don't see one up real soon apparantly I did not have enough ideas and gave up on the concept.

If%20only%20everyone%20in%20the%20world%20could%20get%20along%20like%20all%20the%20roller%20coaster%20freaks%20do!

That is proably already the case. Which is not good.

I have a couple of examples in mind but let's not get into that.