TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 12

disneyfan1313

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Lil' Sis may need to smack him back down every now and then. I know I have to get my big brother back in line once in a while!

^The Goth couple has really grown on me as well. I was afraid at first that they were going to just be very over the top for constant schlock value, but they actually seem to be pretty authentic. They also seem to respect the experience they are having. I cannot stand when people are rude and unappreciative of this incredible opportunity to do really cool things and meet such a variety of people. I haven't seen a lot of that with the Goth crew.

WOW! This episode was exciting! I'm very happy that the goths are still in the running. I thought it was about time for a non-elimination point.

I'm surprised about this "new twist", the speed bump. I really hope it doesn't screw up Kynt and Vyxin's game!

And, about the fast forward, who comes up with these outlandish ideas? FF tattoos?!

----Antonio"looking forward to the next show!"G.

Yes, I heard that too, about no non-elimination rounds.

Guess you can't always believe - until it happens, huh?

Still, considering The Goths will be starting out in last place AND getting this Speed Bump thing thrown at them "somewhere, some time during the race"...

But you never know, hmmm? Could happen, making it up from last place, to the front or near-front of the pack, heh heh. It has happened before, I seem to remember.

I hope they succeed, and stick around a bit longer, if only to make it to the final three couples.

Yeah, I am really hoping that speed bump thing doesn't ruin them. If just they did the fast forward...unless they didn't want to get tattoos. But then they wouldn't have come in last!

Ahhhh, it was the most stressful episode!! I could barely stay seated because the goths are definitely my favorite, by FAR.

I was not entirely shocked about a non-philimination leg because of the FF. It seems that every time there is a FF, it's a nonphilimination.

Also if the Goths had tried the FF they would have been further behind as gramps and co already had left for it.

^ That's not always the case...the past two seasons (10 and 11) the fast foward leg was not a non-elimination leg and thus the teams were eliminated. In fact in season 10, the fast forward leg was the one where David and Mary were eliminated because they were "marked for elimination".

Also if the Goths had tried the FF they would have been further behind as gramps and co already had left for it.

And succeded at it, lol.

(Good for them, BTW. I'm not sure I would have gotten that done, even for a million dollah, heh heh.)

Then The Goths would have had to backtrack, etc. etc.

Hope they can work through their "stuff," and surge ahead.

Somehow.

I also wanted Jen and Nate eliminated and would've loved to see Jen's reaction to being u-turned. As much as I liked the Goths, they eliminated themselves with their mistakes.

That is exactly how I felt, they eliminated themselves, by not u-turning them. I mean, why u-turn a team you havent seen!