TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming car accident, if so then last march. We were driving up to Bear Valley ski resort, and the truck we were driving doesn't have 4WD, so we needed chains, however, the signs did not state that we needed chains, (if the signs are turned, no chains, if they're not, you need chains.) They were turned, then, about a half hour away, we hit some black ice, we spin out and slam into a snow bank. Whats amazing is that the airbags didn't go out and no one got hurt. The truck ran just fine after the accident.

Now after posting my biggest post, (That wasn't copy and paste)

When was the last time you got stopped on the lift hill?

Huh, never expected to see the thread I created four years ago come up again.

So, since the last poster didn't really ask me a question, I'll just do one.

When was the last time you bought an actual CD, as opposed to downloading the music?

Edited by onewheeled999

When was the last time you bought an actual CD, as opposed to downloading the music?

Four years ago lol! A Santa Cause: A Punk Rock Christmas.

When was the last time you participated in a long distance race?

Never. I can run short distances really fast, but I suck at long distances.

When was the last time you had to boot a coaster out of your top ten list?

Probably 2009. Until 2009 I had only been on coasters in California, but after I graduated high school I took a road trip with my dad across the U.S. and went to BGW, SFGAdv, SFNE, and Cedar Point. Needless to say, many of the coasters I rode on that trip were a lot better than those in CA.

When was the last time you updated your resume?

I think it was a few weeks ago and it was our Nintendo 64. I played this snowboarding game and then I watched my brother play this game called "Beetle Adventure Racing" which was actually really cool. It was a racing game with VW bugs.

When was the last time you played a non-internet-based computer game?

I got into this huge fight with a friend of mine this summer because I made a comment in a text that she took too personally, and then we started arguing about whether I was making assumptions about her or whether she misunderstood my comment. We haven't talked since. It was the final nail in a coffin of dumb arguments over text messaging that finally ended in this.

When was the last time you had dinner at a nice restaurant?

• 2 weeks later...