TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a new forum entitled " Halloween Horror Nights 17, what nights are you going?" This way we can post the dates we are going in that forum instead of this one and we can email each other to see if we can hook up with fellow TPR members and we can still watch this forum if anything new comes up regarding HHN 17 OK?

^^good thing I already knew all that...it wasn't too hard to read

Anyway

So after looking at that map pic. I got a question.

Scare-zones??

I guess there going old school and the whole park is a scare-zone, that's wassup!

All scare-zone and no safe-zone

Anyone heard anything about this situation?

:roll: We need to get more people here letting us know when they are going. The closer it gets, the lonelier I feel

Jarvis....when are you going?

Robb....when's the big day?

My plans are oct 4th but suprisingly I wont be **gasp** filming!!! Someone stole all my equipment so im just flying down that thursday to go to the event that night and fly back the next day...

It looks like we'll do Freddy first, Leatherface second, Jason third, and The Thing fourth, then we'll work our way around to the other attractions. Those are the main attractions I want to see in that order, then we'll check out the other stuff. October 26th can't get here quick enough for me. And I'm so sorry about what happened about your equipment Jarmor. Why can't people have more respect towards one another?

^^good thing I already knew all that...it wasn't too hard to read

Anyway

So after looking at that map pic. I got a question.

Scare-zones??

I guess there going old school and the whole park is a scare-zone, that's wassup!

All scare-zone and no safe-zone

Anyone heard anything about this situation?

Scarezones this year actually, scarezone are going back to their roots, and will be all around the park.

People are throwing around the ideas that there will be "unofficial names" (not posted on map) but in the park.

Names like...

Midway of the Bizarre

Clown Attack

Carnival of Carnage

My guess is the whole park is The Carnival of Carnage...if you look at the link I posted above, and look at the pictures you'll see the "central themeing" around the park and different areas with different props.

^ That's what's good!!

I think that will be better, who needs a zone to be scared in?

I think it's scarier knowing that any place could be a potential "scare-zone".

Who knows, maybe this year I will actually get scared.

Speaking of people who get scared....

My plans are oct 4th but suprisingly I wont be **gasp** filming!!! Someone stole all my equipment so im just flying down that thursday to go to the event that night and fly back the next day...

The 4th??

You sure you don't mean the 24th

On the real, sorry about your stuff.

Yeah, as of right now, no one is going when I am. ..thanks everyone.

Just to clarify, there will be no official scarezones this year but they technically still exist. Scareactors are still being assigned to specific areas they aren't allowed to leave, creating the same effect as a scarezone. The lack of official zones is simply due to the streets being integrated into the event's overall theme this year. Everywhere you turn will be the Carnival of Carnage.

So far we know Central Park / World Expo and New York will both have large concentrations of actors. I haven't seen confirmation of anyone being cast elsewhere yet. One thing I do know is that the chainsaw team will be back, presumably roaming the park freely.

The site is updated...Jack's bus is on the Carnirama page and it takes you to the map page once again.

Figure out with puzzles, and get a behind the scenes look at that house.

TCM looks crazy scary, and I'll probably have to force myself to go into it.

Also, on all the house pages, Jack pops up and talks to you.

There is a little treat for the die-hard fans too! “…it belonged to an odd fellow…”

Oh jeez, not the chainsaw puzzle again. Wow, for where TCM is located, that's an amazing amount of detail. That's a kind of look that I expect from the sound stage houses. If this an example of the queue houses, the sound stage ones must be out of this world. Of course, it could very easily be the best part of the house too, given that it's such a short clip and, hey, it's marketing.

The downside to Jack appearing at all the house pages is that, even though that little bit of video is cool, it makes every page slow as heck to load. Hopefully they'll optimize it somehow. The "Oddfellow" quip was good though. They're still self-referencing, even seven years later.