• Kings Dominion
    • Kings Island
    • Knott`s Great America
    • Knott`s Berry Farm
    • Carowinds
    • Canada`s Wonderland
    • Gilroy Gardens
    • I don`t like any of them!
    • I have never been at a Cedar Fair Park!
    • I don`t know!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to two -- Knott's Berry Farm and Cedar Point.

And also Great America, Kings Dominion, and Geauga Lake when they were owned by CBS Corp. and Six Flags, respectively.

I'd have to say Cedar Point was the best by a long shot. There's a lot to do there, operations are great, and landscaping is nice -- plus the peninsula location is unbeatable.

The problem with polls like this is that very few people, if any, can answer them honestly. The reason being is that a very small percentage of TPR members has been to every single park listed in the poll. Out of the parks that I have been to (King's Dominion, Carowinds, Knott's), I like King's Dominion the best.

Lets see... I have Cedar Point, Dorney Park, and Michigan`s Adventure...

Para Kings Island, Para Carowinds, and Para Kings Dominion... And I also have Kings Dominion as a Cedar Fair. "Guega" Lake (Really spelt Geauga Lake) I did as GL (pre SFOhio) and as SFWoA.

And I stood outside of a closed Para Canada`s Wonderland.

Of the ""Cedar Fair"" parks.. I really dont care for any of the 3.. And for the Ex-Paras I only liked Carowinds And Kings Dominion... PKD being the "#1"

Bottom line this poll sucks. When you leave out parks and misspell others it is obvious that the poster just wants to see his favorite CF park "win". I realize he hasn't been to any, but I am sure he just wants confirmation on how CP is just so amazing. Tip stay home at Liseberg it is much more fun.

I've only been to CP and KI, but I intend on hitting GL this year...maybe even this thursday when I'm off work. Out of where I've been, KI. I realise that CP is the big "OMFG CREDITZ!" park, but once you get past TTD's one shottedness, CP is really all about records. KI has a better atmosphere and the rides are more fun IMO.

Thanks for omitting Worlds of Fun and Valleyfair! I guess we no longer belong to the chain?

We never stood a chance anyway probably. VF is my home park and I wouldn't even vote for it. Though I would vote for it if the poll was which park was more convenient.

Then again, getting on a great coaster, 20-30 times in one night, like Renegade, certainly has to mean something... You can't exactly do that with hardly any coaster at Cedar Point at any time of the year that I know of.