• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the ones I've been to:

- PKI

- PCW

- PCanada

- Star Trek

I didn't ride ANYTHING at Canada's Wonderland, so I can't say for rides, but the last time I was there was in 1994. My vote goes to PKI for pretty much everything, although Carowinds has Top Gun and the old PKI Flyers, some points there

Out of Carowinds, Kings Dominion, and Kings Island, my favorite is Carowinds (granted, it is my home park). I would have said Kings Dominion last year, but the relocation of the flyers have moved Carowinds to the top. I haven't been to Great America or Canada's Wonderland, but I don't see myself enjoying either one of them more.

Out of the ones I've been to:

- PKI

- PCW

- PCanada

- Star Trek

I didn't ride ANYTHING at Canada's Wonderland, so I can't say for rides, but the last time I was there was in 1994. My vote goes to PKI for pretty much everything, although Carowinds has Top Gun and the old PKI Flyers, some points there

Not to nitpick or anything but PCW is the acronym for Canadas Wonderland. PCar is typically used for Carowinds I believe. Just thought you might have confused PCW for CArowinds seeing as you also listed PCanada.

I've only been to PCW and PKi so far(will be adding PKD later this summer).

Out of those 2 I'd lean towards PKI. But it's close. It's the whole quality versus quanity debate. Wonderland is about as average as they get. Though PKIs coasters are much more painful.

I think this should be really limited to those who have been to at LEAST 4 PParks to keep SOMEWHAT the integrity of the question. Someone who's only been to 1 is obviously gonna have just one possible answer.

Brian sez, I even exclude myself since I've only been to 3.

^ But really how many of us will have been to 4 of them? I'm guessing not that many.

Considering that the 5 parks are quite a distance apart, it'd take quite the trips to make it to 4 or 5 of the parks.

Even if you live in the midwest say, that would get you 3 of them. But to get another 1 park in you'd have to travel quite a distance.