TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Derek and Nicole do Orlando

DerekRx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just loved * loved * loved everything you've posted!!! i've been to all the DL's throughout the world, & now i'm so dying to visit WDW!!!~~~

i'm planning to come to the States next year (i live in Macao - somewhere near Hong Kong), just for Florida.

(i'll won't miss USF!!!)

thanks so much for sharing!!!!

\(^0^)/

I loved the pictures. You know my sister is moving to Orlando in April with her boyfriend. I think I might have to visit these parks. I've never been to Florida before...

I made the move from Pittsburgh to Orlando 3 years ago and I haven't regretted it once. She will love it here!

^It's one of Disney's signature audio-animatronic rides--and one of Disney-MGM's original attractions. Basically, you cruise through AA re-creations for scenes from a number os classic movies, such as Alien, The Wizard of Oz, and Casablanca.

^It's one of Disney's signature audio-animatronic rides--and one of Disney-MGM's original attractions. Basically, you cruise through AA re-creations for scenes from a number os classic movies, such as Alien, The Wizard of Oz, and Casablanca.

Don't forget "Singing In The Rain"!

^^You take plenty of blurry pictures. You just don't post them. I have to post my blurry pics because I just don't have the patience to take another.

*edit* I just wanted to make sure you know I didn't steal any of your pictures. We took a lot of the same pictures! We were standing next to each other a lot!