TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[KNEX] Project 2007

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully, 1 seems smoother. Think about it. Option 2, you come off the hill and get slammed sideways, then even out into the breaks. On 1 though, you keep going down while gradually bending into it, then continue the curve as you come back up. Might work best if it popped into a small airtime hill, but still alot smoother overall.

• 2 weeks later...

For keeping the station level, try taking those single gray pieces, the ones with one connector, and the hole in the other end and connect one of them to every single rod on the station, then, take the largest rod you have and put it through the holes on the end of the gray pieces. The pieces I mean to connect to every roof rod look like this:

^^I have already added those.

^I have no clue, probably a few thousand.

All that's left for me to do is to add queues and to clean the room. Then I can start taking final pictures and video (onride footage anyone? ).

I took quite a lot of pictures. Here they are. When I have finished the video, you will hear from me.