TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point now testing with people

Hello dudes!

How are you?

I am really exited because today it was my last day of classes and I will enter to college on august.

Well, today I was looking at Cedar Points web-cams and noticed that, Wicked Twister, Corkscrew, and maXair, were working, with people on it, look at this picture I have from maXair.

Enjoy

Cool, I have finished high school, Florida is waiting for me.

326409970_cam3_0000000001people.jpg.56ee396010a2f42957a4e05c7d09ce22.jpg

Cool, look at the people.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always the employees that get to ride first. Why? There covered under the insurance. I remember working at the Point when Mantis(Banshee) opened. They had to shoot a commercial, and the park wasn't open yet. They told us to where shorts and t-shirts for the shoot. That was fun, in mid-March, and it just snowed the day before.

Has a frisbee acidendatly flipped upside down before? I think it would be fun and scary at teh same time because what if the swing snapped off and you slammed into the ground?

---Brent 8)

That can't really happen accidentaly.

Frisbee's at their higheste point are only a bit above 180 degrees. They would need an extremely large push to get it to go the extra 90ish degrees.

I'd be surprised if the ride was even capable of doing that.

It's not something you have to worry about. Though it would be cool if they built an inverting frisbee.