TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire is officially insane. And, who is Jack's son's mom? Kate, or his ex-wife from early in the series?

His ex wife is a better guess, since Kate is on the run from the law in the flash sideways.

I had a feeling that Smoke Monster would be Claire's friend.

Did anyone else notice that the Jack's name on the wheel at the lighthouse looked funny. I looked like it was written in different handwriting than the other names and Shepard was written over someone else's name. I could be wrong but that's how it looked to me.

So who is Jacob trying to get to come to the island. I say Widmore!

Just booked an 8 hour LOST tour in hawaii in two weeks when I'm there. Lots of pictures will be taken.

Definitely a must see. Although, when my family went, we were unable to get even close to the main filming beach, as most of those are private. But you can see the Oceanic 815 plane, and "the dock" if you look close enough.

^This makes me very excited about tonights episode. Just watched last weeks episode and I'm not a fan of crazy Claire or the damn temple.

Good question on the box...that was a pretty badass plot line and I hope they don't ignore it.

Tonight was amazing!

I was wondering what the significance to the baseball was until he talked about his son. For some reason, every little damn thing makes me start analyzing.

I'm really like Claire as a badass. At first I kind of missed her innocence, but after giving Kate that evil look. It almost seems as the people that had a bad history are joining Locke (tho that doesn't explain Claire). Maybe Kate won't actually join them?

So who is left on the island and not on Team Smokey?

Jack

Hurley

Sun

Lapides

Ilana

Richard

Ben

Rose and Bernard?

Am I missing anyone?

Depending on which Kwon is a candidate, Smokey either has 2 or 3 recruits that are candidates.

I still say Widmore is going to return to save to the island.

So who is left on the island and not on Team Smokey?

Jack

Hurley

Sun

Lapides

Ilana

Richard

Ben

Rose and Bernard?

Am I missing anyone?

Depending on which Kwon is a candidate, Smokey either has 2 or 3 recruits that are candidates.

I still say Widmore is going to return to save to the island.

Miles

Could somebody clear up something we "think we saw" in last night's episode?

In the sideways timeline, Sayid and his brother's wife are heading down the hospital corridor to his room, after the "mugging"....

... and was that not Jack Shepherd going by him, with other doctors, amd threw them a glance, if only for a second?

Me and my partner both believe we saw that, and noted it at the same time, lol! So..... did we see Jack?

Hmm .. Apparently I'm the only person who thought last nights episode was pretty weak (weakest of the season). Nothing actually happened, it was all just setting stuff up for later. That in itself wouldn't normally bug me, but there's only 11 hours left, we don't have time for this nonsense!

Cameron.

I thought the episode was pretty decent. Not the best and not the worst, but just solid enough. The smoke monster not "seeing" Kate just because she went over the edge of the hole where they were holding Claire seemed a little on the weak side, but I guess we can't very well be killing off Kate just yet. On a similar note, I found it odd that something as seemingly omnipotent as the smoke monster not being aware that people were hiding inside a chamber in the wall was also a bit hokey, but I'll play along. At this point, we pretty much have to. Although his appearances were limited, I still continue to be impressed by Terry O'Quinn. Badass Sayid is also much better than whining, "They tortured me - (whimper) - " Sayid.

Found this on EW.com

Question: Will we find out why Richard doesn’t age on Lost? —Julie

Ausiello: Yes. The big reveal occurs in the March 23 Richard-centric episode. And if you think you know the answer, think again. “I definitely had a number of theories about why he doesn’t age and I was dead wrong,” confesses Nestor Carbonell, who adds that the episode is unconventional in that “the ‘A’ story focuses on the origins of this character. There’s a little bit of stuff on the island, but not much. It [mostly] deals with the past.”