TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags: A Roller Coaster Superhero Comic

Um yeah, So pretty self-explanatory here. So here is a brief intorduction to this crazy thing:

About a year ago, on my friends and mine annual Magic Mountain trip, to pass the time of the 12 hour car ride, got bored enough to have a multi-hour conversation on what would it be like if every coaster had a superhero to protect it. Since we are most familar with the Mountain, we created the heros for that park and their misadventures (because we all know that if the Mountain DID have superheroes, they be seriously slacking) And thus SuperX, Rev, Ninja, Viper, G-Man, and Batfan and this bizarre and fairly lame comic was born.

But yeah, this comic makes fun of itself. It's meant to be cheesy and bad. I figured some of you might enjoy. All the characters and their corresponding coasters will shortly be introduced. I just posted the prologue and first page for now, there shall be more insipidness I inflict upon you!

-Cora (feel free to point and laugh at this, in fact she encourges it)

PS: I don't hate Cedar Point (that is Top Thrill in the prologue) I just needed a competent bad guy group.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NICE!!! I love it!!!! It's so amazing the creative people we have here with comics, videos, photos, writing, etc!

I mean, I know I've said it before, but it's really seeing all of "this stuff" that all of you do that makes me really enjoy doing the site!!!

Please keep it up!

--Robb

Okay, now that Im no longer at school I got to really read these and take a proper look at them. they're relaly wicked, though I suggest using hte coaster's colours for the outfits, I mean, it took me 4 pages befor eI relaized X is X and not superman.

I also suggest you put all pages ont he front page, trust me, alot easier to find this way. but overall a WONDEFUL job, and I LOVE the art and concept! Cant wait to meet the villians! Who will they be? The Tractor Team? The Disney squad? The Universal Unit?

...STATIONMAN?!?!

this is gonna get awsome ^_^

Thanks again guys for the kind words! And FLIPDUDE, thanks for liking it! Your comics awesome, and I need an update soon!

But yeah, SuperX is X and Superman. All the Flags are actually two coasters put together, (we actually discussed an entire superpower system for the characters, yes we were THAT bored) So the characters have things from both coasters. I explain it later when Goldrusher comes in, but to lessen confusion:

X+Superman:TE = SuperX

Revolution+Psyclone = Rev

Ninja+Deja Vu= Ninja

Viper+Scream!= Viper

Colossus+Goliath= Go-lossus (aka The G-Man)

Batman+Riddler's= Batfan

Yeah so I'll get some more pages up later tonight and things can get explained quicker.

And it looks like Kim Possible will be getting some competition from other cartoon characters in the realm of "fanboys of female cartoon characters."

>.>

<.<

*goes off to claim SuperX*

But seriously, love the art style. Sort of anime-ish, which always pwns.

Jared"Maybe I should wait for Goldrusher..."Becker

Hey page 5 is up! Wanna make the bet? SuperX or Ninja, who would win?

It is kinda hard when we don't know what there abilitys are. All we know is that Ninja can see the future, and that SuperX can fly in Flipdude's comics. In my head, the two outcomes are Ninja just dodging attacks and taunting SuperX to death, and eventually winning, or SuperX completly destroying Ninja. But like I said, we don't really know what any of the Flags can do, and that makes it hard to guess. But my gut feeling is that SuperX will win, so my money is on her.

^ No that's actually G-Man (Colossus and Goliath) Goldrusher comes in on the next page.

Sorry guys, it's a bit slower to get into the story, because it is actually drawn in a book, so it's drawn out longer. But Goldrusher comes in to explain things.