TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Coaster Solace 2007

Oh joy...the same thing they have done every year for the last 3 years. How exciting.

-Joey "misses the days when the hotel package had cool benefits and the event had more stuff to do" Mandel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a free pass on my site last year and will most likely do the same this year. Of course, you can also get in with your CoasterFanatics.Com Premium Membership Card, which is about $50 cheaper that an ACE membership.

I will post a link to the free pass once it is approved.

// I will be there the weekend before as I will not be changing my flights

Sandi and I will be down there on the ORIGINAL Solace weekend date, so it looks like we won't see you there this year Chris. Have fun and we'll catch you guys later in the year hopefully.

Unless you want to plan it for the 4th! There will be quite a few of us down there

• 2 weeks later...

The voucher is now ready!

--------------------------

Working with the great folks at Knott's Berry Farm, CoasterFanatics.Com is happy to offer a voucher that will get you into the excellent Winter Coaster Solace event.

You can print out your customized voucher here. Present it at registration and you're good to go without any other membership credentials.

Note: You will still need to pay the registration fee to attend. ($25 for Cedar Fair Passholder; $50 without)

For more information on this event, download the flyer here!

• 5 weeks later...

I have a stupid question. I just received an envelope from Knott's today expecting to find inside Solace tickets. All that was inside was a Knott's brochure as well as a schedule to the Solace events. Is this event ticketless? I assume that we have to check in before the event to get our stuff, but I was not sure if we needed to have tickets as well.