TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: Movie line

mmousefan

^Your right about Dennis Hopper, but it was a while ago.(I can't remember the title either)

As for your quote, that of course is Dr. Hannibal Lector "The Silence of the Lambs"

Here's mine.....

"Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."

You said the N word! Thats a hard one...i think its from a war movie. Platoon?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Temple of Doom

^ Dangit! I heard that line somewhere, I think I might have seen the movie on TV but dont know the name! Dennis Hopper quote right? Well... I'll continue here, even though I didn't guess right? :?

Yep, it's from Blue Velvet.

"The story doesn't have the advantage of the avant-garde films, although it has all of the drawbacks"

^ 8 1/2 is pretty much my all-time favorite film, I didn't think anyone would be familiar with that line!

And your quote is from Goodfellas, of course.

"Some day a rain will come and wash away all the scum off the streets."

^ Kill Bill Vol 1.

You want some advice?

Well yeah.

Here's all you need to know: classes nothing before 11. Beer it's your best friend you drink a lot of it. Women: you're a freshmen so it's pretty much out of the question.We have a car?

No

Someone in your hall will find them and make friends with them on the first day. Anything else?

^ A Clockwork (your icon ) Orange

Interesting choice, believe it or not, last month was the first time I watched that movie... and the movie was almost something I couldn't stand to watch, but when I watched it again all the way through I enjoyed it much more. The first half is just VERY brutal.

A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.

-Justin

^ A Clockwork (your icon ) Orange

Interesting choice, believe it or not, last month was the first time I watched that movie... and the movie was almost something I couldn't stand to watch, but when I watched it again all the way through I enjoyed it much more. The first half is just VERY brutal.

A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.

-Justin

Big Fish

"They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works, everytime."

^Rocky

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullsh*t you, all right? I don't give a good fu*k what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

***In the background the song 'Stuck in the middle with you' plays.

^Hey don't talk about Mr. Blonde like that! He's not Nuts, just Eccentric. Now, 'Buffalo Bill' from The Silence of the Lambs, he's Nuts!

Your quote is one of James Camerons greatest movies 'Aliens'.

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just to bright, and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."