TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Another Question For Rct3 But its a good one!!! MWhahahahah

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You take that Inspector's head....shine it up real nice....turn that son-b!tch sideways..and stick it straight up...

...Ahem...

...whoops got carried away there....

you COULD try the old RCT1/2 technique and construct a path underground...and then "accidently" delete it whilst the Inspector is walking over it? In RCT1/2 the peep would just fall into oblivion...(because of course under the ground is just a large expanse of nothing)..i dunno i haven't tried this..post back and let me know what happens.

ELZ

Hey dudes, Well i just wonna see weather you could kill the park inspector in tried soaked and wild but they dont help 2 lol. there must be some way is there a tick box for example when u dont want a percific thing u tick the box on or off. thanks

coaster-freak

Hey dudes, Well i just wonna see weather you could kill the park inspector in tried soaked and wild but they dont help 2 lol. there must be some way is there a tick box for example when u dont want a percific thing u tick the box on or off. thanks

coaster-freak

you are very stupid.