Love these threads!
1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Mako, Alpengeist, and Cheetah Hunt.
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
Eleven I believe.
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Still my favorite park after all these years.
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Anaconda at Kings Dominion, love that thing.
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
BACON. PRETZEL. FURY.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Slinky Dog Dash by default.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
Six Flags over Georgia.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Avalanche at Kings Dominion. Cool for what it is, but still kinda boring.
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Tie between Steel Vengeance and Hyperion.
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Tigris. I'm not biased I swear.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Mako. Feel the predator power babyyy
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
HitP because more rides.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
Wicker Man. That thing looks so amazing.
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
Intamin. If Anton designed i305 tho... holy crap.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Dominion, but Island looks really cool.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
An hour for Flight of Passage. No shame.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Any Larson tower.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
1. Bacon 2. Pretzel 3. Fury
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Only been to the one.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Busch Gardens Tampa. Reason number one; Kumba. Reason number two: it's f*cking Busch Gardens man, cmon now
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
No, only place I use a parks skip the line system is WDW.
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Grizzly at Kings Dominion
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
As a Disney fanboy, I can confidently say it's both.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Haven't been on one over this mark, so Gwazi by default.
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
No, but I did see someone's phone fly out of a Twisted Timbers car in like June. Yikes.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yes, they run on gravity and are not connected to the ride's motion mechanism. Don't wanna ride one anytime soon tho, based on the reviews I've heard.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
I've never had one. Fake fan, I know
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Bacon Pretzel Fury.
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
I never buy my photos.