TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Crush N Gusher 3 Person Tubes: Rules

Such a large news item, I know.

Crush N Gusher has now two types of tubes, a solid light brown 2 person tube (which also takes one person - the original) or a three person tube that is light/lime green/white two tone that fits three (and three only) people.

Edited by Jose Eber

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey at least they are trying to have some capacity... And haven't gone the Splash Mountain route... Seriously what were they thinking on that...

Are you talking about the new seating w. Splash @DL?

Anyway, speaking of that subject and the theme of 'threes' I though it was cool that they could put three kids in one row at Splash. Saw that for the first time today here at WDW.

1895022529_3Kids.jpg.7987b07f09722bb49dd185a34a464d96.jpg

1204877687_3Person.jpg.df40df7ec1c004674e91891e6c6194ed.jpg

Good for Disney trying these different things now before this ride has a 2 hour line during the summer time! I wonder if there's a weight restriction on these 3 person tubes? I can see a bunch of fat people getting on and bottoming out on the hills!

Elissa "I hope it's not too annoying on Memorial Day weekend!" Alvey

Elissa it really shouldn't be a problem. I mean I would think that if you were that fat you wouldn't fit into the tube anyway...

Somehow Waterparks seem to bring out the largest people in the world though... I swear I have seen many that I wonder how they defy all the laws of physics and stay on two feet as opposed to belly crawling... Maybe that sounds mean but seriously I saw the largest person I had ever seen at a Waterpark... I seriously think he would have floated... Sorry I'll stop...

The heaviest stay in the back...kids are often in the front. Or so I've been told.

Ellissa: I'll check on the weight restriction. I did see a large family (just the parents were on the larger side) wipe out, but, that middle one is easy to wipe out on.

Jose 'the wait sign maxes out at 120 minutes' Eber

Hey yall-

Crush N' Gusher looks like a great waterslide. The three-person tubes are a nice addition to the slide, making the line go faster for more people to enjoy the slide. I think the weight restrictions are kind of like the Matterhorn's, biggest person in the back, second biggest in the middle, and smallest in the front. I'll have to check on the exact weight limit for the slide before I can get back to you on this.

Brent "they should do three person Matterhorn seats" Shenton

I've done both: Stuck my hand in the stream of a pressure washer and almost fell out of the tube on one of those family raft rides because I was trying to holding with one available hand while the other was hanging onto a pouch so it doesn't get wet as much. I had major wall time which flung me off the raft and into the center of the raft....3 times!

Was at Typhoon again today and noticed two new signs stating that the Three person tube was only good for one slide: pineapple plunger, and not the other two (coco crusher, bana blaster).

I'll get a pick of the signs, but essentially, when you are up top, its only the middle one you can go down on, and not the other two.

When entering the chained area on the main floor, its the far left that is only available, fyi.

Also, something I've been noticing... Banana Blaster seems to be favored over the other two (its the least intense in my opinion).

Perhaps though its just because its on the far right for entry, and most people in the West favor heading that direction when it comes to lines and entering, exiting areas.

Jose