TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Funniest rider noises?...

Before we were sent out to the launch track on TTD, me and some guy were in front seat and there was this guy doing the speil and out of no where the guy beside screams"DUDE YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL!!!"

Also everytime you ride Dragster when your cresting the hill you hear alot of nice noises mostly OH CRAP!

My Stepdad on Corkscrew screaming Oh SH*T over and over and it sounded like he was sneezing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere, I have this Vertical Velocity POV on SFMW's V2 opening. The rider that filmed it had the squeaky sh*ts...basically, all you hear is "Oh God, Oh sh*t" but when he dropped one of his S-bombs, he squeaked...it sounded funny. Now, where did I put that backup disc at??

Eh, for me I usually just start singing random songs during the ride...

My favorite one was from The Offspring... the song is called "Bad Habit". Anyway, my friend and I were on "Hangman" at Wild Adventures (On a Church Trip) and started singing as we got to the top...

"Drivers are rude, such attitudes, When I show my piece, complains cease, Something's Odd, I feel like I'm god, you stupid, dumb S**t, G*****n, MotherF**... OUCH! Oh my god! My head! (While heading into the bottom of the drop)"

Or playing the "Penis" game during the ride... most fun at the end break run.

Or having a screaming contest to see who can scream the loudest during the ride.

on Goliath at SFMM. There was a light drizzle all morning, but as soon as the train left the station, it started raining, like, hardcore. Then as soon as we hit the lift hill, my friend a couple cars ahead of me screamed "DJ?! DO RAINDROPS HURT WHEN THEY HIT YOU IN THE FACE AT 80 MILES PER HOUR!?" I screamed that I was pretty sure they might, and then the whole train started screaming in what I could tell was real terror. haha. As we crested the hill, the little boy in front of us mumbled "Oh sweet jesus," and then the pain started. After the worst ride of my life, as we turned into the brake run, my friend looked at me and said "Now I know how Dick Cheneys hunting buddies feel." It was funny, but the funniest part was the yellow flecks of paint all over his face that had literally been chipped from the car and blown all over everyone in the train. When we got into the station the line was gone and the operators told us the ride was closed. A gentleman up front got out and damn near squealed "WELL ITS A BIT TOO LATE FOR THAT DONTCHA THINK!!?"

-Cheers.

I've had a couple good ones, but the best may have been of Dragon Coaster ( ) at Playland. As we turned from the lift hill to go down the drop, I could hear a kid in back of me muttering "Oh God, oh God, oh God...". When we finally go down the hill, he screams at the top of his lungs, "OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" That kept me laughing for a while.

Another good one was at (I seem to go here a lot!) Adventureland in Farmingdale, NY. I was on the log ride with my friends Thomas, Matt and Eric. As we went down the big drop at the end, we all yelled in unison, "PENIS!" I bet you could hear it from the highway the park is next to! Also on the log ride, as my sister, my cousin and I went down another drop, my sister Rebecca screamed at the top of her lungs so loud, her voice cracked! It was hilarious!

This made me laugh so friggin hard. I was at Carowinds, in line for drop zone. We were watching it from the line and saw a girl going up and saying stuff like "oh crap" and stuff. Then as the car was dropping she was going "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and the car stopped at the bottom and she went "SH*T!" and a guy yelled "There are children in this line!" I was laughing so freaking hard.

On Acrophobia and SFOG. A girl couldn't get out of her restraints when the ride was done and as she was trying to get out, a hydrolic hose came loose and made a huge boom and she bounced up and down shreiking and slowly went into a laugh.

On Raptor at CP: we crested the lift, started the drop, and the guy next to me started singing "Freefallin'" in his high voice. He continued until the final brake run. That was pretty awesome.

Here's a good one.

On Dragon at Adventureland: it began to rain as we got to the top of the lift. They close the ride down when it's raining, so we were lucky to be on it. The guy behind me said to the girl next to him "You know that a friend of mine rode this while it was raining once and he fell out?" She started the whole "OMG! YOU BI**H! OMFFG! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! OMG!" and didn't let up until the last helix. It was great.

Last summer, at SFNE, on S:ROS, some guy kept shouting "U.S.A.!" on the first few drops.

Today, at the fair, on the KMG Freak Out ride, I kept shouting "KMG RULES! I HATE VEKOMA! BEEMERS ROCK! O-M-F-G AIRTIME! G-FORCES!" People were looking at me funny, except the op. He asked me if I was a member of some website, I forgot which. It had "coaster" in it.

I have 2 good ones, one at PCW in line for drop zone there was what looked like an 8 year old boy on the ride and right when he drop he yelled as loud as he can "HOLY SH*T!!!" when his my mom was watching him, i was laughing so hard.

The other one was at Cedar Point 3 of my friends and i were riding TTD and my neighbor behind me as we were rolling up to the lauch track and waiting on the launch track was screaming "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!" and it didn't let up until the brake run. I couldn't hear her durring the launch but at the top hat she was yelling so loud the people over at Raptor could probably hear her.

I remember the winter Silver Bullet opened I got on Supreme Scream with a friend. On the way up he started confessing all his sins to God, and then right when we started to fall, he screamed so loud, even the people on the other side of the car were laughing. I still know some things about him I wish I didn't.

The first time I went to magic mountain my friend Mike came with me. We desided to go on Goliath and Mike had never been on a coaster that big before. When we started going over the drop Mike became a bit overwhelmed and peed in his pants a little bit. He told me after the ride that he just went squirt squirt in his pants. So now I yell squirt squirt whenever I go down the drop on that ride.

^haha

My sister, mom, and I were on Power Tower at CP. My sister seriously hates all drop rides but she rides on them anyway. Well, we got to the top and she had her eyes closed (it was the side were it takes you up slow and then launches you down) and when it made that *shhhhhhhh* noise she opened her eyes and it dropped and her face was like and she tried to scream but nothing camer out until we got to the bottom and then it was like screaming with voice cracks and random sounds.

Well back in my college days (music school - voice major), a bunch of us would ride coasters singing the "Ride of the Walkures". Somehow it jsut felt right. But got a ton of laughs and looks. We would also do this on the old water ride in Frontier town at CP - the one with the double down drop. Always cracked up the ride ops watching the flume.

My (now wife) on her first ride on the Big One at PBB did the wonderful chant of "oh shit oh shit oh shit" all the way up the lift hill.

Also on the same ride a resounding cry of "Mother Puss Bucket" from someone. This being a quote from "Ghostbusters". I must admit I have now taken this one up myself

The Funniest thing i have heard someone yell out was on ninja where at the end you are on a lift to get back at the station, the guy thought it was a big drop he was like "Omg my stomach has too much gas! I can't hold it for another drop, Please help me!" and when he found out it was not a drop he said " It's a miracle! Thank you so much!"

The funny thing is we all knew everyone was thankful!