TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about the timing......

I don't think so... The timing only affects where the ball goes.

I praticed today and I finally get most of the time the effect I want. You just have to twist your wrist when you hit the ball. Sounds easier than it is...

Well im pretty much the coolest kid at school because I have a 360, PS3, and Wii. Plus an awsome gaming PC.

Spoiled.

I went to Block Buster and rented to games, Rock Star Table Tennis (waste of money) and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I haven't yet played Mario and Sonic.

Does anyone else think it's stupid you have to have a Credit Card when renting games? Can't they just use your Driver's License number?

-Tatum

^ How do you know they don't?

Anyway I see it as they're testing it out. They'd rather spend a few bucks to play the game for a bit and see if its any good, than to buy a $50 game to turn out to be utter crap.

Heh. I have a funny story about Brawl from last week...

I was walking home with my friends, and I was talking about how I was only renting brawl, and Brannon was like "What's the point in renting Brawl? You can get it for only like 10 bucks more!" What's really sad is that he believed what he was saying. We told him, "No, you idiot! Brawl is like 50 bucks!" He's like "I thought PS2 games were only 20 bucks..."

Moral of the story... Don't think that Brawl is on the PS2 so that your friends will think you're an idiot for the rest of the year.

Well alot of them are kids and they dont have credit cards..... I even know some people who are older like 20 that dont have credit cards.

Yea, I remember the good old days when I would walk home from school and stop by Blockbuster and get some N64 games.

I didn't hate Mario Party as much as others did, I thought it was a solid fun game!

For me, Mario Party's Problem is that it is way to slow. For me, moving around the board etc is boring and pointless. The game would be a lot more fun for multi player if there was a pointy scoring mode were all you do is play mini games, and not have to move around the board. But whatever, the extras were pretty cool though.