TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I have an opinion on Ghost Squad.

I played it during Christmas at my cousin's house, it's just mediocre. There are only 3 levels, for crying out loud! Sure, they get a tiny bit harder the more you beat them, but still, knowing EXACTLY where each enemy is gets old on the first day. The only saving grace of this game is that you unlock more outfits and guns, which can turn you from a G.H.O.S.T. agent into a ninja, and your enemies are ninjas too, and you throw shurikens! It's pretty sweet. But still, on the content level, this game gets a 2/10. Creativity and gameplay get a 9/10. I say, rent it.

^ The conspiracy theorists have some pretty good proof of it being capable as far as hardware goes, for some reason Nintendo apparently didn't want to go through the licensing and hoops for it software-wise. Apparently a modchip and boot disk make it work perfectly.

^Wow, way to be rude!

The way I see it, is there are two camps of people...the people that have confirmation that the release date is 4/15...and the people that know that's the tentative release date but are assuming it will be pushed back like so many of the Nintendo Titles.