TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Classic Disneyland! (RCT2)

WoW! I agree with krouvi, I have no words to describe this park! It is just plain AMAIZING! And I also agree with zaneymon, that update was freakin' huge! LOL!

Thank you for that! I have wanted an update on this park, and now I got way more than expected!

PS- Already can't wait for more LOL !

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School is becoming more time consuming. This weekend I spent over 12 hours just on one assignment; so little work has been done on the park. Most of the work isn't stuff that's even all that interesting. Backstage areas aren't started yet, trees are being added, more detail is going into some of the buildings, and some rides are being worked on for better performance. But I'm also working on writing that manual that will be included in the file, that of course will be a big help to you considering how large the park is and how some things have to be restarted manually.Lately I've been getting quite a few stuck transports on Indiana Jones, so I've been working on that. When I have the time and when something major has happened, I promise an update will be posted! But I've also decided to open the park and let it go for a few days before posting it. As many of you park builders know, a huge amount of problems can't be seen until people get in. But I'll post many picture of the opening day/event!

_six

Update! Okay, so not much has really changed since the last update; the biggest change has been the total completion of Main Street USA. It now has two restaurants located at the end of the street. Some backstage areas have also been worked on; you'll notice a lot of work done within the back area behind Big Thundner Mountain/Haunted Mansion. < That includes one of the two major fire work launching spots! Well, enjoy the update!

_six

SCR212.jpg.a217cbe6dbfb39cbebb2a633762cbedd.jpg

You know. Before building this park I overlooked Main Street, but it might just be my favorite part of this park. So I leave you with a shot of Main Street USA soon to be filled with your peeps!

SCR211.jpg.b570098c8c741761ee82c05a89767b10.jpg

Taking a quick trip over to Fantasy Land, we can see that the Mad Hatter's shop has been built with an active Mad Hatter welcoming guests as they enter!

SCR210.jpg.2bc6d270905a55d4c96c71d4fa3a460e.jpg

Dinner and a show! The Golden Horseshoe has been built.

SCR209.jpg.ea2ef0381de3d905f8567c994a9f71f0.jpg

One of the more eaiser hidden mickeys inside the park. By the way; Splash Mountain now plays a custom song which fills the Splash Mountain area with the song "How do you do" without the lyrics.

SCR208.jpg.783d00013cf8b3c473eb8b0bdca95639.jpg

Speaking of Indy. I got some of the problems worked out. The biggest "Stall" area is that first quick turn located at the bottom middle of the picture.

SCR207.jpg.837fc37b87578428a72afbfe7f8da3be.jpg

A look at your office. Located inbetween the DLRR New Orleans station and the Indiana Jones show building.

SCR206.jpg.5d9e98466bcc163d69af5536e0ea41e4.jpg

Midget Autopia has gotten some work done on it. You can also see how Autopia's queue is going to look.

SCR205.jpg.abe210673d6332a4ed3ea656236b257b.jpg

The top part can be seen from the Haunted Mansion's queue, but not to worry; its themed really well. Its actually one of the many ways to get into this back area.

SCR204.jpg.ff32ee4310c3383337c629e8e9800492.jpg

Here's a look at that backstage area behind Thunder/Mansion. One of the two major firework launching sites.

SCR203.jpg.ade31b1a877c17e7adbf283eb4987292.jpg

A place to get BBQ food and sit outside and view the Rivers of America. (Name not decided yet)

SCR202.jpg.fc0f4fc191d60ef571925b8ece62cc73.jpg

My last minute choice to add in the Tiki Room into Adventure Land! Also visible is the new juice bar located right next to the Tiki Room.

SCR201.jpg.7b5a00ef43362ea39de1241e170f4f57.jpg

The other building across the street! Both turned out really well I think. They'll sort of serve the same type of food, basic burgers, ice cream, fries, etc.

SCR200.jpg.e87fafd9e12b995d971a4db8bb5134fc.jpg

One of the new buildings on the end of Main Street USA!

SCR199.jpg.bfbd65c33650ba8a38e741442a4c6640.jpg

The classic "overview" of progress made on the park. You can see the backstage area behind Thunder Mountain from this shot!

Wow. Great work. And yes, Main Street is one amazing part of the park.

Oh, am I the only one missing the Hidden Mickey?

Haha,I'm sorry. Its on Splash Mountain; its combined of 3 sets of bushes on the left side of the mountain. Its on visible from this one angle.

_six

Planned Opening Date - Thursday April 13th , 2006 (04/13/06)

(Pics of opening day will be posted) ^

Planned downloadable Date - Saturday April 15th, 2006 (04/15/06)

Both dates might change and if that is the case it will be posted in the thread A.S.A.P.

By the way; I'm currently filling in names for staff members. If you are intersted in your name being used as one of the staff members go ahead and leave it in your post; you may also ask for a certain area/attraction and I'll add your staff peep into that area/attraction.

Final update before opening day pictures coming soon!

_six

Great Work On The Park!

How do you get all that extra money? Is there some type of cheat? Also, i've been playing RCT2 for a little and I don't get how to make buildings. When i try to stack walls, it never works....

one more thing(sorry).....is that some type of expansion pack because on my game, there is no scenery like that, and there is no "blanck area" with no lakes, hills, ect.

Great Work On The Park!

How do you get all that extra money? Is there some type of cheat? Also, i've been playing RCT2 for a little and I don't get how to make buildings. When i try to stack walls, it never works....

one more thing(sorry).....is that some type of expansion pack because on my game, there is no scenery like that, and there is no "blanck area" with no lakes, hills, ect.

Hey! Okay the extra money along with other "cheats" comes from the 8 cars per trainer program. You can download it here for free!

http://www.geocities.com/jmanderson_2000/trainers/trainers.htm

This park was made with the Wacky Worlds expansion pack but most of the scenery that you see is custom scenery which I got from RCTMart.com

_six

Due to problems with the PC the dates have been pushed back. Here are the new dates.

Opening Day - Saturday April 15th, 2006

Downloadable Day - Monday April 17th, 2006

Sorry, but something happened that was beyond my control.

And BTW- All those names have been added!

_Six