TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coaster height limits

This morning I measured myself (not that way) and I noticed that I am 6' 3". Then I noticed that V2 and De Ja Vu has a height limit. Is anyone over 6' 3" and if they are, have you been able to get on these rides?

I hope that I cant go on half the coasters that are out there because of my height.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 6'4" and enough change to get a cup of coffee, and the only thing I've been denied boarding on was the Riptide at KBF, believe it or not. Mind you, this was the third time of the day I'd gone on it, and the previous 2 were problem-free. I'm very close on Xcel and Steel Venom, and have to sit in the front row on Viper, Boomerang, and Corkscrew.

Paul "Being tall has it's advantages" Miller

And the bad thing is, I am still growing and I might hit 6' 4" :shock:. Also, do you think there is a slight possibility of getting on DejaVu over 6' 3". I mean do they even check....

I'm pretty sure that 6' 4" is the maximum height limit for Deja Vu. If you ever get to be 6'4" or above, just wear thin shoes and try to slouch down a little, or something, to look shorter.

I am 6'2" and am expected to be 6'4" by the time I stop growing.

Seeing that the trains have stadium style seating, I don't see why tall people can't sit in the lower seats.

I heard Millenium Force had a 6'2" too.

Edit:

Due to rider restraint system requirements, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our rides. This may apply, but not be limited to, males who exceed 6'2", and those who exceed 225 pounds, have a 40" waistline or 52" chest or females who exceed 200 pounds or wear size 18 or larger. Each person has different body proportions, so it is impossible to determine exact size and weight.

^^Yes, the limit was changed from 6' 4" to 6' 2" after the guy fell out of the SFNE version.

Im 6.2 and I ride SROS all the time... I have been on all 3 before the new limit and 2 after the new one.. I have never been checked.. I have also seen people taller then me get on SROS SFNE a lot...