TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really great memories of riding Titan (SFOT) with my granddad! At the top of the hill, he would always just say, "All right!" with a huge grin on his face.

Back on the topic of the GP making stupid comments, here is one I found on a video for Superman: The Escape (

).

"I'd laugh so hard if they remoevd the brakes at the top and you flew over it and came back downin line and the ride ended."

How about the guy right under him that said: Mr.Freeze is the upgraded version of this. check it out. at Six flags over Texas.

and: They took the statue down cuz someone grabed it nd held on it nd he died

What's a little depressing is that some people who comment stuff like that on roller coaster videos are doing it to troll and make people afraid, because they get some sort of sick pleasure out of it.

What's a little depressing is that some people who comment stuff like that on roller coaster videos are doing it to troll and make people afraid, because they get some sort of sick pleasure out of it.

Those people are horrible, almost as bad as virus makers.

I really hate when people say "Six Flags" instead of the actual full name. There are so many Six Flags parks, so they should name the one they went to!

Well, usually when they say just "Six Flags", they're referring to the closest one. Not saying that doesn't excuse the fact that they could still be completely oblivious to the several other parks the company owns.

I really hate when people say "Six Flags" instead of the actual full name. There are so many Six Flags parks, so they should name the one they went to!

Well, usually when they say just "Six Flags", they're referring to the closest one. Not saying that doesn't excuse the fact that they could still be completely oblivious to the several other parks the company owns.

I actually talked to someone today who (gasp) is aware that there are more than one Six Flags. Not only that, he (gasp) has been to more than one. In my 11 years in school, he is the only person I have ever talked to who knows there are more than one Six Flags.

I actually talked to someone today who (gasp) is aware that there are more than one Six Flags. Not only that, he (gasp) has been to more than one. In my 11 years in school, he is the only person I have ever talked to who knows there are more than one Six Flags.

I'm still trying to find a person who thinks there is ONE Six Flags theme park in my school, though I'm unsucessful even after talking to 5 students.

Also, at my school a kid said his favorite coaster in SFDK is Kong!

I actually liked X's original paint since now that it's red and black, it looks too similar to Viper's red and white.

In Santa Cruz, before the Giant Dipper, they state the coaster goes 85' and almost a mile long, not according to RCDB.com

Though, I really don't know how a 70' roller coaster can acheive 55 mph, more like 40 mph.

I actually liked X's original paint since now that it's red and black, it looks too similar to Viper's red and white.

In Santa Cruz, before the Giant Dipper, they state the coaster goes 85' and almost a mile long, not according to RCDB.com

Though, I really don't know how a 70' roller coaster can acheive 55 mph, more like 40 mph.

Who told you that?

(BTW X's original paint scheme was terrible. I like the new one better.)

At school today the good ole somebody grabbed onto the Superman doll at the top of the tower came up. Then this girl said that he was able to grab it because apparently they used have a holding break at the top of the tower. Then she said the reason it now runs backwards so people can't touch the doll.

Who told you that?

(BTW X's original paint scheme was terrible. I like the new one better.)

In all truth, the station have signs stating wrong statistics

BGW's gems on Sunday;

-"I heard somebody fell out and died on this ride [Apollo's Chariot] two weeks ago!"

-"If dey scare me Imma trip on some fools."

-"Yeah, that's were there building a new coaster in 2012." to which his friend responds, "No, no, no. I heard they were just rebuilding Big Bad Wolf since people missed it so much."

-"I go to Kings Dominion all the time. It's way better. They have this one coaster that blasts you at 327 miles!"