TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "Chocolate and Candy Trading" Thread!

Hattuchili

Yeah anyone else kind of disappointed with the Pictures after reading the topic???

Elissa!

I might be able to send some people Canadian candy...like Mr. Big, Coffee Crisp, or Smarties (better chocolate than M&M's!)

TPR Candy Trading... only possible if you post a Random Photo TR of recieving it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second....

You're from GERMANY and you got chocolate send from the US?!

That's somewhat wrong....

I mean Germany/Swizerland... That's where the good stuff is first place!!! YOU should be sending out stuff!

Edited by DragonKhan

one of the pharmacists I used to work with told me there is a BIG difference in taste from the cadbury chocolate here and the cadbury chocolate in England.

me? I just want a Yorkie candybar.

I'll trade Yorkie candybars and um....I dunno..other stuff in exchange for sending a box of Lucky Charms cereal since it's not available in England anymore.

I personally am not overly keen on Hershey's, I think because I love our English chocolate and it's just such a different taste. Galaxy is by far my favourite chocolate... Mmmm sugary goodness. I'll trade Galaxy for Hershey's Cookies N Cream, the only Hershey's I ever loved!

So, there is a German Exchange student at my school that I am friends with, and she says that American Chocolate tastes like Wax. What do you say about that Soren? And man, I tried some of the German chocolate she had, and I fell in love! Oh, that stuff was good. Personally, I like Hershey's chocolate, especially when it is kind of soft from being warm, but not warm enough to melt it. Oh, thats good.

Rob

Hey Rob, first of all, US chocolate taste not like wax! Hershey taste really different to German chocolate, but I like the taste! However, I think Germany and Swizerland make one of the best chocolae in the world! It is really soft and taste awesome!

--Sören "more Reese´s for me" Schomburg

I will put up form New Zealand A packet of Jaffas a packet of Pineapple lums and a packet of sinfters

Any one want to trade

Hey Zane,

I have no idea what that stuff is, but yes I want to taste it! Maybe I want a package!

--Sören "want to taste candy stuff from all over the world" Schomburg

I think this topic should now be called "Soren & The Chocolate Factory!"

Or maybe change the thread title to "World Chocolate & Candy Emporium."

Just a couple of suggestions, heh heh. And I do have a couple of ideas for Canadian-made chocolate and candy to send your way, peeps. But, I'm going to wait until I get back from my Amsterdam trip, beginning of Nov.

By the way - Soren or anybody else - how does Dutch chocolate compare to other countries' stuff? I mean, I've been there twice in the last three years, and didn't buy any locally-made candy. :shock: Maybe that's why I lost weight on those trips, LOL. Lots of walking, drinking water and No Chocolate, .

Edited by Nrthwnd

The Official "Chocolate and Candy Trading" Thread!

Hey everyone,

I changed the title, because it looks like there are so many mambers, who want to talk about candy and chocolate stuff from all over the world! It is great to see how this thread changed to a cool way!

Maybe we really finde the one or other members to exchange some candy and chocolate stuff. It would be great, to get some candy from Canada (Bill), UK (Louise) or New Zealand (Zane).

Okay, guys, lets talk about that!

--Sören

Kewl!!! Hmmm. Let's see. dandaman already suggested a couple of choc.bars and Smarties. I'll add Mackintosh toffee bars? It's just a small slab of toffee in a very Scottish-looking box. But made in Canada! And very nice, too.

And since him and I live on opposite sides of the country, we might have more regional stuff we can separately send you way, hmmm?

But like I said in last post, I am getting ready for my Am'dam trip and will work on assembling a good package for all to try, after I get back.

And when Christmas time rolls around? OMG, the packs of world candy flying back and forth??? Wonderful. True global sharing. I like it!

Kinder Eggs are sold in Canada too, but with different toys and figure sets.

When I was in Berlin(Nov.04), I picked up a Kinder there, and got a wierd mole-like looking character - ah, here's the paper explaining (yeah, I kept it, too, lol) ... Mission Maulwurf, and I got Rick Radar. Definitely an important team member, LOL.

So, there's Canadian Kinder Eggs to be sent to the poor starving masses in... America??? Yes it's true. The US Food and Drug Admins. won't allow the candy to be sold, if it contains an unedible part - i.e. the toy.

Patientce, patience.

Nrthwnd said that the US drug and food administration wouldn't sell candy that had an unedible part in it correct? Well the wonderball doesn't come with a toy but a sticker is included inside the chocolate ball, would it be considered unedible?

I will put up form New Zealand A packet of Jaffas a packet of Pineapple lums and a packet of sinfters

Any one want to trade

Hey Zane,

I have no idea what that stuff is, but yes I want to taste it! Maybe I want a package!

--Sören "want to taste candy stuff from all over the world" Schomburg

Jaffas ore little balls of orange falvourd choclet with candy coastin

Pineapple Lumps are pinapple falvourd mash mellow type things coverd in chocolate

and snifters are like hard candy with choclate

These have been my favorite toys so far. The yellow capsule is what the toys come in. Of course I received a huge egg for Christmas so the land speeder could fit inside.

I know that toys. They are called "Happy Hippos"!

This kinder chocolate is one of my favorite!

--Sören