TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff

DerekRx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up early this morning, and on a whim checked the game. Got Vinny with 10 Mins to spare. Got really lucky as both Brian and Stewie and Mort gave me the Guard Keys.

Kool-Aid man is going to be quite tough. Those pitchers and cubes aren't dropping that often.

I'm missing 7 more pitchers for Kool-Aid Man. Got the last cherry and ice cube this morning. With Jerome's 1-Hr Task and Chris' 4-Hr Task, I should be able to get them. With Lois' 12-Hr also dropping stuff for Mayor West, I'm not expecting her to drop the pitcher.

It's crazy how many things are going on at once. I still haven't unlocked Tom Tucker, and now Mayor West is waiting for a bunch of items.

I was so close on getting Vinny and Kool Aid Man in the time limit if only I didn't break my phone! I was having to use an android emulator on my computer to play so I wasn't able to keep up on it while I was at work.

^I think the only way you know (through gameplay so far) is if you have notifications on it will tell you who visited your town and especially if someone got a clam.

Facebook page was updated saying Halloween event will start tomorrow!