TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I think that was mentioned before, but I do like that idea.

On another note, I really hope this game will happen. I'd buy it the day it come out...

Oh! I have another idea...

NO MORE EXPANSION PACKS. Just have the game come out perfectly the first time and with the expansions already (like RCT3 Platinum). It would be better that way, but I think Atari will still add expansions separately because there'd be more money in it for them... Anyway, that was my other thought.

Whatever..

It's not my fault I can't say... I don't make the rules, okay?

Anywho, maybe this new title will feature all of the CS sets that have been created over the years... that'd be cool...

I'm also wondering if the new game would have CS of it's own... being that people mostly depend on the fan made CS for dark rides and stuff.

Wow, it probably happens more than I think but that's the first time I have ever seen someone "Whatever" the site's owner. Robb I don't know how you just don't don't explode.

Anyway, Robb since you will most likely be back to check on this topic I might as well ask, since you have a history of working with RCT releases are you or do think you will be involved with this new version? If so I am sure would not be able to comment about what's going on and I can totally respect that, just curious if we will ever get to see another Elissa cheat for the game.

No need for Robb to check this topic. I took care of the problem.

Robb can chime in, but I recall he worked with Chris Sawyer as a consultant on the original, hence the Elissa cheat. Since Chris is no longer involved in RCT, I'd say chance of Robb working on it.....slim to none.

Wow, it probably happens more than I think but that's the first time I have ever seen someone "Whatever" the site's owner. Robb I don't know how you just don't don't explode.

Yep. We banned him. We don't need that kind of attitude on Theme Park Review.

--Robb