TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your favorite HUSS ride

Which ride by HUSS do you like most?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which ride by HUSS do you like most?

• Break Dancer
    • Top Spin
    • Pirate (Giant Swing Ship)
    • Ranger
    • Troika
    • Magic
    • Take Off
    • Frisbee
    • Giant Frisbee
    • Enterprise
    • Rainbow
    • Topple Tower
    • Mega Dance
    • Flipper
    • Booster
    • Fly Away
    • Suspended Top Spin
    • Other

I don't know if anyone caught this, but Huss re-introduced the Condor as Condor 2G this year...It's essentially the exact thing but with improved features and an improved ride design. Now let's see if anyone ever wants to invest in a Huss ride ever again

Not getting my hopes up, but I'd love to see a Huss resurgence. They've made so many missteps lately, but so many of their rides are still among the best flat rides ever made.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^From what I read on Huss's website there has been an interest in the Condor from the Chinese market that they've brought it back. Glad to hear as I like Condors (always make a point to ride SFGAm's).

^I, too, would like to see a resurgence in Huss rides. To think they used to have one of the largest flat ride catalogs but was drastically cut when they almost went bankrupt. I would love to see some of those old rides come back with improved features and ride designs, especially those that didn't seem to get a lot of sales i.e.Tri-Star, Magic and Flipper.

If Huss could take the Troika and downsize it to the Airboat then there's hope. A slightly smaller UFO would be a nice alternative to the usual carnival Round-Up.

• 9 months later...

I love the Troika, whether if I'm riding the Troika at Cedar Point, The Shake, Rattle, and Roll at Kings Island, or the newly-named Bad Apple at Kings Dominion. I also love riding the Giant Frisbee, but I would have to go to Six Flags New England to ride it; it's the closest to where I live.

My favorite is Suspended Top Spin. I love Top Spins the most, and Suspended Top Spins make you feel freer! Also, King's Dominion's Crypt is one of the best flats I have been on.

• 3 months later...

Easily the Huss Booster. That was without a doubt, the craziest (best) flat ride I have ever done. It's really a shame that the only park that has one is Linnemaki (I really hope I'm wrong and some other park has one as well).

Bring back the Enterprise!

^^ I hear those Take-Off's pull quite the G's!

Apparently I'm not the only giant frisbee lover here.
I fell in love with them even more after doing the one at Cedar Point. Somehow far, far better than Kings Island's! I think it stays up in that sweet spot much longer.