TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cheetah Hunt Fitting??

I know that they are two totally seperate rides but how accomadating is cheetah hunt as compared to manta??

Can't fit any of the modified B@M seats.

Really need to lose weight again..

Will cheetah hunt be a no go? What is the policy on fitting or not fitting there?

Edited by ernierocker

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

1. It's spelled "Cheetah" (unless you're talking about the famous chimp from the old Tarzan movies).

2. It's difficult to answer your question without knowing your size, but the Intamin OTSRs on Cheetah Hunt are fairly accomodating for larger riders.

350 6''1'

Hoping that it is okay.. manta was a really tight squeeze.. outta of all the coasters at busch that is the one i want to ride the most. B@M's not even going to try with the modified seating unless it is different than kracken?

I'm about the same height and somewhere around 300 pounds, and the OSTR's on rides like Storm Runner and Maverick leave me with tons of slack. I haven't ridden Cheetah Hunt, but assuming they are the same, I would think you would fit fine.

While I've never heard of anyone NOT fitting on Cheetah Hunt, but the reality of the situation is this - if you're a big dude and know you need to lose a bunch of weight to fit on most roller coasters, don't be surprised if you don't fit.

That's pretty much the only advice I can offer.

While I've never heard of anyone NOT fitting on Cheetah Hunt, but the reality of the situation is this - if you're a big dude and know you need to lose a bunch of weight to fit on most roller coasters, don't be surprised if you don't fit.

Robb "The Fitness Man" Alvey?

Robb "The Fitness Man" Alvey?

More like: Robb "Use Common Sense" Alvey

Unfortunately, I don't think you will fit. I can fit in a non modified B&M seat (although barely) and at Cheetah Hunt, even if you can buckle the seatbelt, the restraint may not be lowered enough for the ride to be dispatched. I saw that happen to someone else where they had to really push on the OTSR to have it lowered more and for my 2nd ride a ride op pushed down the restraint more so it could dispatch even though in both cases the restraint was buckled.

I've seen a lot of people get kicked off of B&Ms because they're too big. Yet I've never seen someone getting kicked off an Intiman because they're too big, but that's all that I've seen.

Go to Cedar Point.

Very true!

Getting the seat belt around me on Dragster and Millennium force can be pretty difficult, and i'm 5'11" 200lbs