TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Confession Thread

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out with my mates tonight and didn't get in until 4am (it's now 5.30 and I'm still not asleep) when I should have stayed in and worked, and I now have about three days worth of work to do tomorrow that has to be done by the time I go back to Uni on Monday.

^ Yeah, I know, this amount of procrastination is ridiculous though! It's now 4.20 PM(!) and I still haven't done anything/ I only surfaced an hour ago and I'm too hungover to even look at a book. :? Oh God I'm gonna fail everything!! :shock:

I have lost most of my inhibitions. I've been way to good of a kid all my life and now I just want to let loose.

It also kills me that I have spent my entire life in Bloomington. I swear if I stay here much longer I'm going to lose my sanity. It's not I don't like it here, there is just too much of the world to see to stay in the same place for this much of your life.

-Scott "I'm a wanderer" Parrish

I own everything he's ever released over here, but never got the Ego Has Landed imported... I believe everything on it was on his other UK released albums anyway? That's probably why Chrissie doesn't have it.

And I have to say again, you with no hair makes me sad and afraid.

I used to be in love with new kids on the block a boy band back in the day for those who dont know who they are

My first concert was New Kids on The Block at the Coliseum in Richfield, OH. I owned two of their cassettes. I blame my cousin and her obsession for me actually liking them.

I may be one of the few born and raised Northern Ohioans who loathes Cedar Point. Every time I visit, I realize how much I like other parks.

Edited by TheGreatOne