TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme park planking

Ok people here is the question. Where have you planked in a theme park and at what park? Post your photos here and if it's not safe or against park rules i don't want to know about it and i'm sure the mods don't want to have to delete your posts.

240461_10150307667561632_639231631_9925027_6182577_o.thumb.jpg.5080a8b07e44f67b9f111015a76546bf.jpg

this is at Dreamworld Australia. 5 hours later i still had red mark from the deceivingly pointy teeth.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this planking thing. It just seems so incredibly... pointless.

I am 37 years old.....am I too old to understand it? Let alone even know what in the hell you are talking about??

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this planking thing. It just seems so incredibly... pointless.

Yep your right it is pointless. That's what makes it so fun. (providing you plank safely) but hey i guess if I've beeen planking for 8hrs+ a day for the last 18 years there no point in stoping it now.

In all honesty i don't see a problem with if it you plank safely and do it without breaking the law.

Part of me thinks this could be entertaining in real life with the right people, but for the most part it rubs me the wrong way. It seems contrived and silly.

Ah, I see we have another fan of theme park wanking!

Make that three. Your satire, sir, is praiseworthy.

To me, planking is just another bizarre fad, right up there with that whole "All Your Base..." thing years ago, and those kids shoes with the wheels in the heels.

haha i so own a pair of those. I always wanted some and they were impossible to get in adult size in Australia so when i went over to America i go a pair. Though the wheels are a bit of an epic fail in my case. i usually just wear them wheel free now.