TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Monthly Micros [RCT2]

Hey, question out of sheer boredom, since you have everyones entry are you going to judge them early or do we have to wait till after the 20th?

I haven't talked to SoCal lately but last time that I talked to him he said that he wasn't going to be able to get something done or something like that and that he was dropping out. I could be completely off my rocker (not an uncommon thing for me) and be thinking of someone else but Im positive that I was talking to SoCal. SoCal, if Im just spitting out lies, please correct me.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone yesterday was the last deadline for the entries this round.

CCI

10ryansmith

PSiRockin

All turned in great micros, Here whats going on now....Over the next few days I and the other judges will discuss each entry and ultamently decide a winner of the round. The winner will recieve the great prize of self esteem and being put in a future round. The two who are not the winners can (if they choose) sign up for another round in hopes of winning. After the judging is complete I will make a post of the winning park with zip and a summary of why we picked it as the winner. So good luck to everyone!

Hey, question out of sheer boredom, since you have everyones entry are you going to judge them early or do we have to wait till after the 20th?

I haven't talked to SoCal lately but last time that I talked to him he said that he wasn't going to be able to get something done or something like that and that he was dropping out. I could be completely off my rocker (not an uncommon thing for me) and be thinking of someone else but Im positive that I was talking to SoCal. SoCal, if Im just spitting out lies, please correct me.

I'm going to give it one more go! I'll have my screens up tomorrow!

We Have a Winner!

Well the judges have spoken and the winner is PSiRockin!

Congratulations

SCR118.BMP

PSiRockin's Entry

lighthouse_coast.sv6

It was a very close descion. I would like to tell everyone that all entries were phenominal and everyone did a wonderful job.

Now I have some feedback for each entry.

PsiRockin's Entry

-Very well rounded park

-Great use of landscaping

-Good themeing

-Nice Foliage

-Good use of terrain with the coaster

-All around very good, meeting requirments

10ryansmith's Entry

-Very nice well rounded park

-Good hacking with flume ride

-Nice compact coaster and rides

-Good use of underground to fit more rides

-meets all requirments

-Lacked a little color, eye-candy or landscape to catch the judges eye

CCI's Enrty

-Good use of landscape

-Great foliage

-Nice, but short layout

-Meets all requirments

-Not to much to look at, plain

Despite the up and downs all entries were really great, but of course we had to pick one winner. So congratulations PSiRockin on your win you will be placed in a future competions round for a chance to be the Micro Champion of 2011. As for the other 2, I encourage you to enter for another month if you want to move on to a future (playoff-ish) round.

In all everyone did a great job and i look forward to feburary for the next round.

Here are the other two downloads

tpr_micro_0.zip

10ryansmith's entry

mini_micro_january_0.sv6

CCI's Entry

Right now it look like the people for feburary are;

Kracken&Manta

Traincrossin

Reviar

10ryansmith

This month contest will officailly start on the 5th but of course you can work whenever you want. Also just to catch everyone up March is also full so the next open spot would be April at the moment. I will keep everyone updated. Any questions?

I have one. Im thinking here about all the people that have said that they want to sign up but you are only taking what four entries per month? Why not make March a duo month so that there are eight instead of four? Only a suggestion. If im beginning to get annoying just tell me.

Don't worry your not annoying, it's just that if I'm planning on having 11 seprate rounds, (11 months). 11x4=44 and i don't even know if that many people would sign up. So if it come to the point where there are to many people then I would maybe do a dou round but this is still early on into the contest.

There are by my count 9 contestants, enough to do 4 duos or even 2 4-player teams.

I think the contest should be done as follows:

-Every month the signups are counted and if they are even they are split into duos.

-If the contestants are indivisible, form teams.

Should the contest be done thusly, the contestants (as of writing time) are:

-10ryansmith

-doublestufforeo

-SoCalCoasters

-Corkscrewy

-the ghost

-Blah!

-traincrossin

-Reviar

-Kraken & Manta

Sorry if I am taking my suggestions too far, but I think this system would be easier for everyone.