TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Bag-Of-Crap Giveaway Thread!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I did too. Typed too slow.

Why aren't boc contests ^that^ easy?

Some of them actually are. You just have to share a video/link on Facebook when the chance comes up.

But it's kind of a random draw between 20-50 people rather than a battle of skill... I usually don't take part in those partially because of the odds and partially because I don't want to spam my Facebook with coaster stuff. I have a enough of a reputation as it is!

I hope I get a 'Great Coasters Inc' T-shirt in my BOC. I am honestly stoked for it. Beyond stoked. I don't know why, exactly. But I can't wait. A good 15 BOC contests entered (various types) and I finally win something! And aweseome loot it seems. Thank you!

I hope I get a 'Great Coasters Inc' T-shirt in my BOC. I am honestly stoked for it. Beyond stoked. I don't know why, exactly. But I can't wait. A good 15 BOC contests entered (various types) and I finally win something! And aweseome loot it seems. Thank you!

Umm you didnt win there was a tie breaker. Between 6 people.

Am I missing something here or are you missing something here?

I thought PCW_Nut got the BOC. There was only one being given out this time.

Am I missing something here or are you missing something here?

I thought PCW_Nut got the BOC. There was only one being given out this time.

He is missing something. It says very clearly in the rules that there was going to be a final round where the actual winner will be announced. And since Taylor didn't bother to read the rules, the final round started without him.

And guys, something VERY IMPORTANT here. If you win a contest and decide you don't want it, let us handle it! Simply message me and let me decide who gets to win. I put a lot of time into figuring out this contest, and I think I deserve that right. So, Vin is the winner. Seriously, this bag is awesome so even if you won before, you will not be disappointed!

And guys, something VERY IMPORTANT here. If you win a contest and decide you don't want it, let us handle it!

And quite frankly. If you don't want the prize, don't effing play! It's really, REALLY insulting to us.

Just wanted to put that out there.

OK guys - here's the deal.

I'm pretty pissed off about this.

I am going to disqualify everyone, and wash this one under the bridge. No one gets this bag-o-crap from this contest. I really do not want to send it to someone who doesn't want it to begin with, as this bag-o-crap I feel is WAY to coveted by some, and quite frankly, we had to talk to quite a few of the ride manufacturers to get this stuff.

It took a LOT of effort to put this package together, it's got a lot of really cool stuff in it, and I'm not going to give it to someone who just didn't give a sh!t about it., sorry.

I'm also not going to send it to someone who technically didn't win.

So while I appreciate all of you for playing the game, there will not be a winner in this one.

In about 10 minutes, I'm going to post a Video Share contest to our Facebook page, and we'll pick a winner at random. I feel this is the more fair way to do this.

So, the IAAPA Bag-O-Crap is about to be up for grabs again!