TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most disturbing movie you've ever seen?

^ That sounds so messed up... CANT WAIT!

I thought the first one was pretty awesome and although it was extremely messed up I found it pretty entertaining and the acting... especially the doctor... was actually not bad. Surprisingly somewhat looking forward to this... I mean, it's messed up, but it's not real so why the hell not?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disturbing?

"The Eyes of Tammye Faye" (About Tammye Faye Bakker- and her lifelong struggle)

"Gods and Monsters" (Nuff said.)

"Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" (A truly terrifying and disturbing movie with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford).

Please reserve any gay jokes to the other threads. Thank you.

Disturbing?

"The Eyes of Tammye Faye" (About Tammye Faye Bakker- and her lifelong struggle)

"Gods and Monsters" (Nuff said.)

"Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" (A truly terrifying and disturbing movie with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford).

gay joke, gay joke, gay joke.... Just kidding I'll totally agree about Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. Creepy as %$&^. Momie Dearest scared the crap out of me when I was a kid - now it is just two heaping scoops of awesome!

I was reading that the Human Centipede sequel is officially banned in the UK already. AWESOME>

gay joke, gay joke, gay joke.... Just kidding I'll totally agree about Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. Creepy as %$&^. Momie Dearest scared the crap out of me when I was a kid - now it is just two heaping scoops of awesome!

NO WIRE HANGARS!! NO WIRE HANGARS!!

Joan Crawford: Inspiration for drag queens everywhere... complete with a wire hangar.

Watched The Human Centipede today for the first time. Not really as disturbing as I expected to be but still a pretty good movie. The actor that played the doctor did an amazing job!

I really need to watch that South Park episode again now.

Oh, I also watched Death Scenes 1 and 2 (actually haven't finished 2 yet) since it was available to watch instantly on Netflix. Only one scene has really disturbed me so far and that was where the old guy blows his brains out at the live press conference. Something about that just really made me feel icky the rest of the night.

Edited by ernierocker

Watched The Human Centipede today for the first time. Not really as disturbing as I expected to be but still a pretty good movie. The actor that played the doctor did an amazing job!

I watched it the other night and expected the worst-to which I was disappointed. It had some things going for it (actor who portrayed doctor) but it seemed really low key-I know in the second one they're expanding on the gore but as it stands it was somewhat boring. I liked it though.

But why are they resurrecting Jenny?

^^ I queued 'Centipede' in my streaming list the other night, but haven't watched it yet. Also saw the Death one's and wondered if they were like the old 'Faces of Death' movies? Those movies really creeped me out, even though there was some questioning from friends as if they were really real.

Also saw a movie/documentary called 'Shocking Asia' a looong time ago and recall it being morbid, yet interesting at the same time. I seem to recall the sex theme park and I was thinking there were hermaphrodite hookers that really stood out as well!

I haven't really seen any of the Faces of Death to compare it to. I might have seen a clip or two and Death Scenes is quite a bit different. There isn't a lot of live action death scenes, as the footage concentrates more on the aftermath. The first one does have one of the old 50's films they used to show during Driver's Ed where you see footage of accident victims.

It LOOKS fine on the cover...then you get scenes like THIS.

Is it bad that as I'm watching the first part I'm actually somewhat enjoying it? The animation reminds me of movies from the mid to late 90's, but with a plot that's obviously not as childish...

^That is disturbing. In the first bit with the nightmare on to the first appearance of a cat on the table it was really reminding me of The Secret of NIMH...and then they cut the head and the brains boiled and......I'm scarred for life, and the back of my head hurts now. And when they did the autopsy...that was WEIRD. That was probably the most effective scary movie I've seen...probably the juxtaposition of the animated aspect that's supposed to remind us of all the movies we watched when we were little and a cat being cut open with blood pouring out. :shudder:

You did that to me!!

^Eh, the animated gruesomeness didn't really bother me. I actually quite liked the movie now that I've finished it. Once the entire plot is tied up all of the rather subtle WWII references slap you in the face. Also as the movie unfolds you can see that it isn't a movie just made to be shocking, it is actually pretty thought provoking.