TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Midwest Bash at Six Flags Great America

Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definately interested but didn't vote. I don't want to go alone since it would be a lot of driving by myself. I live outside of west Cleveland. I asked a friend but she's not sure if she can/wants to go. So is there anybody here who would want to go with me?

Wow! All this information is fantastic! We'll need about 150 people to really make this event a reality, so please tell your friends and family about it once we are able to announce it!

--Robb

I've already told 3 of my friends, should I have them make accounts and vote here?

I would really love to go, but I live six hours away and I don't think any of my parents would be willing to jump on that. However, my brother might be willing to take me if I pay for him (I currently have $27). I won't vote in the poll, but I'm a maybe.

So Robb this event just needs to be definitely happening & I am pretty sure I will be able to go! I even have a friend coming along even though he isn't in TPR (which is ok right?). Our plan is to leave Thursday the 12th, Midwest Bash the 13th, Holiday World the 14th-15th, & come home the 15th! I hope this really happens & I can't wait

Edited by Speeddeamon128

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I am very interested! I've been to SFGAm about 10 times growing up, and would absolutely love to enjoy it TPR style with backstage tours and all!

I'm really hoping this happens. I have the 13th off for sure and believe I could get the 14th off.

The emergency animal hospital I work at has a sister hospital in Graylakse, IL which is about a 10 minute drive from SFGAm. When I mentioned this at work, I got about 7 very enthusiastic inquiries. So I am confident it would be more than just me in my party.

Getting final details hopefully today...I will tell you all that this event may be more of a "Club TPR Day" and less of a full scale "bash" though. We will see...

Either way it's looking like we will have an event with ERT, meal, some sort of tour, and maybe a bit more.

Hopefully news will be coming very soon!

--Robb