TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

I'll be making the trek to Weyerbacher again in a week right before the Great American Beer Festival up in the Poconos. Last year I had a field day at Weyerbacher, getting pretty much 4 of every kind of beer they had bottled, and a case of Heresy (Old Heathen stoudt aged in Jack Daniels barrels). Truly good stuff, as is the Blithering Idiot, but they're both stuff you can't drink too many of in 1 night, though at the Post Eastcoaster party last year we all did our fair share of Heresy in sifters. I also had their Insanity and Prophesy, would have liked to get the Decadence, and saw some on tap at Bethlehem BrewWorks a few months ago, but was too busy enjoying the other stuff.

As for Utopia, I think I'm gonna spring for a bottle sometime soon, maybe for Christmas. They offered it at one of the dinners at Epcot's Food and Wine festival this year, but I wasn't about to pay $95 for dinner when I can get a full bottle of that stuff for like 10 bucks more. Forget blowing fire, you can fuel your top fuel dragster with that stuff!