TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the following DATs. If anyone has any of them please post them.

Wall

11 < I have an 11 but I quess there is more than one version of it.

JATILWL1

Large Scenery

PARK50

JESWRA01

JESWRA02

JESWRA03

JESWRA04

Path

GRAVPATH

Small Scenery

JACLRCW

TTWDRF41

TTWDRF42

TTWDRF43

TTWDRF46

TTWDRF48

AWIN3A

DACH01TE

SPEEDIE, below are 2 of the parks you want to open, until I get some help finding the DATs above the others will remain unopenable. You will also find a ZIP below with all the custom rides needed to open all 4 parks. You will have to put them in your ObjData folder manually, they do not export. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

RIDES.zip

496626002_SixFlagsOverGeorgia.JPG.02fbc9252799327953ddc45d5edf26e9.JPG

Six Flags Over Georgia.zip

189322579_RESTRICTEDAREA(scbb11Sketch).JPG.72be1ed8daf0b8ba82aa3c58af771ae3.JPG

RESTRICTED AREA (scbb11Sketch).zip

Does anyone have the over-path banner that looks like the one at the entrance to queues? I remember having one on the old computer but can't seem to find it now.

Also, does anyone have the 'slanted supports'? Basically, they were wooden coaster supports for the beginning of a hill, as well as both steepnesses. They came with a scenario...I think it was called California Beach Boardwalk? Any help would be appreciated!

One more thing...does anyone happen to have the Tumble Bug(s)? If not both, then just the one with peeps on...thanks!

I need the following DATs. If anyone has any of them please post them.

Wall

11 < I have an 11 but I guess there is more than one version of it.

JATILWL1

Large Scenery

PARK50

JESWRA01

JESWRA02

JESWRA03

JESWRA04

Path

GRAVPATH

Small Scenery

JACLRCW

DACH01TE

Yea, still need these items, thanks to anyone who took the five minutes it takes to do a search of your ObjData folder even if you came up with nothing, I do appreciate it.

Thanks SPEEDIE for finding the ones you did, unfortunately to get the last two parks open I need the others also.

Here are your items Rezar, the object AP Brick is really AP Brick Path and is an invalid item. It should still function in the game but will not work with the DatChecker so I can not get a picture of it. Sorry.

AP Brick Path.DAT

1KLIMSU2.jpg.21ea76af550550919d0998dfeee42f2b.jpg

1KLIMSU2.DAT

1KMTRUIN.jpg.f00a7cacb7ddb9772e3c7326349e4171.jpg

1KMTRUIN.DAT

1KSUD14.jpg.dd4e132e75ee03657a5d2e0cebb576a3.jpg

1KSUD14.DAT

BRTDRP1.jpg.9774872d0b252cbf1861733a12e39421.jpg

BRTDRP1.DAT

Myself, here is what I could find... I probably have the other items you want but I am not really sure what I am looking for.

TUMBLE01.jpg.f417e75082211ddeb4e0d3a4a306ff9b.jpg

TUMBLE01.DAT

TUMBLE02.jpg.fdca5ae9b2b662486aba035714c96f24.jpg

TUMBLE02.DAT

REEB.jpg.81163b44064877fa21dff7f3a43b2d0d.jpg

REEB.DAT

Thanks a bunch! Regarding the supports, I found a video of the park they came from on Youtube:

Pause at 0:35. Two of the three items I am looking for are used as the structure holding the Welcome sign. Basically, they're the basic support structures, except one is slanted like a wooden coaster hill without the track, and one is the top of the hill piece. The third is also slanted, but is steeper, like the steep drops. If I remember correctly, they were part of their own scenery group as well. Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was wondering if anybody (looks at dmaxba...haha) knew what the RCT chain lift sounds were named? I'm hoping to know for all the known chain lift and ride-in-motion sounds were because I'd like to use them in NoLimits with the additional information about NL Environment editing released recently. I'm hoping to replace the lift sound (namely B&Ms) from the standard clicking to the realistic sound (RCT has some good sounds). Also, the B&M roar is present in RCT, but not NL.

I was hoping to know what all these sound files were named as (again, mainly B&M but I'd like the Arrow chain and some others), as well if they are possible to open in a program and listen to (so I could change it from a .DAT to another type of audio file). If all this is possible, that'd be amazing. I'd LOVE to get the B&M roar into NoLimits. Like really.

Diagonal pathing objects. Would be nice. And a full tile path as well.

Full Tile Path- Black Tarmac?

Diagonal pathing objects- Anythat you can find would be welcome. Please post a screen though.

If you want a list here is one.

-Crazy Paving

-Regular Tarmac

-Black Tarmac

-Side walk looking paths. (The full tile path that looks like concrete squares.

OK, no luck on finding the sound files for the rides in the game yet, but to give something to waste over 3 minutes of your life with here is a video showing all the animations required to make any kind of sit down B&M coaster.Thought since I was going through this giant file you might want to just how much work went in to just one ride type in RCT2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0l5iwHaPiI

^

Most likley I cannot get to doing that tonight, but if you wait sometime tommorrow I can do that for you.

That would be awesome! Thanks.

Also if someone could point me in the direction of the .dat file for the glass door that people usually use for gift shops and buildings that'd be awesome too.

Thought since I was going through this giant file you might want to just how much work went in to just one ride type in RCT2.

Ha, try going through them all looking for ONE thing that is incorrect. Dmaxba, I hate to say it but the RCT2 patch is a no go. I am going mad. (Or madder) There is a way to do it but the last time that I worked on it i looked at the clock at 10pm and the next thing that I know: it was four in the morning. I slepted through class and this is a no-no. Its on hold indefinenty till summer, or four years when i graduate. I feel bad that I got your hopes up and them failed. Epically, i might add. Again sorry.

^ you definitely need to focus on your school right now and not worry about this RCT stuff. Thanks for trying and I have no doubts that in time if you choose to pick it up again you will succeed. Please do your homework and get to class!

I was going to make a big folder as I have about 50 custom rides or so.

Thanks for going through everything and trying to put it all together, I know just how much work is involved with doing that. But...

You guys have seen the way I post objects and such when requested with a picture and then the download, Would you all rather have the rides set up the same way so you can pick through them all and basically shop for what you want or just in one big folder? If we do this right it can be a place to link new members to so they can find what they need for months/years to come.

This could be done in a night or two and be a great resource for the entire RCT2 community here at TPR.