TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Boy floats away in homemade helium balloon

Kennyweird

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The family in question participated in Wife Swap a couple of years back, and apparently they didn't exactly paint a picture of happiness... or reasonable sanity on the father's part.

Anyway, not that this hasn't gotten enough needless face time, but the sheriff's department announced it was a hoax. So... yeah. Go about your daily lives, folks. The skies are safe.

Let me see, if I thought my kid floated off in the balloon I think I would have called 911 first not the FAA. I would also be following the balloon in my car and would have been the first to the ballon when it touched down. I don't think he thought this out to well.

Just heard on the radio that the parents are just looking for attention and publicity. They apparently wanted their own reality show and pitched a whole bunch of stuff to a bunch of different networks...

The dad has his own YouTube channel where he makes rants and shows homemade video of him and his children doing dangerous things.

We really need to stop giving this guy attention. Maybe he'll go away...