TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL Seabreeze Tight Fit Contest

Here's a peek at my entry. Layout is pretty much finalized, I just need to work out a few pumps here and there (particularly in the immelman and helix). A little more work also needs to be done to get rid of some intense g-spikes. After that I'll get started on the support work. I'll try to get another update here once the supports start going in.

1413571999_InProgress3.jpg.2c0fad0ed715ea7d56b6fa790a4ba0b8.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A NOTICE FROM THE JUDGE:

I'm considering moving up the contest's deadline. But I need a general count on how many people are close to being done. If the vast majority are nearing finished, I will move it up to probably about a week after I get the answer on how many people are ready. Please make notice of this on TPR and request the contestants to report on their progress.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to make things clear, the deadline has been by one week. I repeat:

THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY ONE WEEK

I know sometimes its difficult to meet deadlines for numerous reasons, but this is the second time I've had no entries to a contest (the first time, I admit wasn't your fault but I gave you plenty of warning this time).

Wow I completely stopped coming to this section of the forums and I completely forgot about this contest. Ill see If I can finish my ride in time, luckily I was fairly far into it when I stopped working on it.