TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Should I continue this park, or make a CF bash park  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue this park, or make a CF bash park

• Keep working on this
    • Work on the CF bash park

Camden is a huge company and has been looking for someplace to put it all. They decided to build theme parks with the money in hopes that they would make profit. Due to the fact that they are not park giants like Disney or Six Flags they have decided to build pretty realistically. John Camden, the parks CEO has said that there is something for everyone.

The park boasts

A custom Intamin family style Aquatrax

A custom 65 foot tall GCI semi terrain based wooden rollercoaster

A Vekoma boomerang

A Tivoli family coaster

An Intamin Hydro flume

and a variety of flat rides.

SCR222.BMP

However year 3 is supposed to bring the op0ening of the parks biggest attraction, and the rumored name is Hornet. Hey!, you don't think these weird track things have anything to do with hornet, these are just weird scenery items, right?

SCR223.BMP

Construction has begun on the Camden Derby, Year 2's new attraction

SCR232.BMP

New seafood place- forgot the name

SCR224.BMP

Random flat rides

SCR225.BMP

Terrain based aquatrax= AWESOME

SCR226.BMP

River Rats complete layout

SCR219.BMP

Double Drop is a very fun Intamin hydro flume

SCR206.BMP

The layout of boucin bugz- the extremely popular tovoli family coaster

SCR207.BMP

Cannon- The parks first roller coaster based on date of building finished, it is an awesome ride with some nice airtime and landscaping

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see you are applying all of our advice!

The woodie looks good, and your spacing is getting better. Just make sure the fill the park IN from here, instead of expanding outward. (And add some trees! haha)

Look's good so far, though I'm hoping it will look better as you fill in all that empty space. Also, thanks for naming your new invert Hornet. will it be a clone of mine? Just Kidding. I like the water coaster, simplistic, yet looks like fun. I'm curious about the subterranean portion though . Keep up the good work.

Good you're taking up our advice but I find your style of buildings very strange, I think it looks like it has escaped from some cartoon to be honest. I don't want to be the bad guy here but I just don't see it as I think you intend them to look, maybe some more windows and less over the top colours would be better.

And maybe remove some of the flowers

^ Thats kind of how its intended to look. Before I make a park I look to parks like Bon Bon The Disney Parks and other colorful stuff. That has always kind of been my style as I like to make stuff creatively. If you see my next NL project(wont be for a while though) youll see what I mean.

I don't know why, but I am really liking the blue station for the water coaster. It reminds me of an underwater castle or something. That reminds me, I need to feed the fish. My fish thank you!

Also, good on you for making paths that actually connect... HOWEVER, I hope you fill in the center of the park next, and don't just have a huge square path around the park with stuff only on the outside. When I am making a park, I like to start from one location and grow out the park one step at a time... for instance, place a carousel by the park entrance, then a ferris wheel just past the carousel, then some food shops just past the ferris wheel, etc. Gives it more of a "real park" feel than a big geometric set of paths.

Keep at it!

When I am making a park, I like to start from one location and grow out the park one step at a time... for instance, place a carousel by the park entrance, then a ferris wheel just past the carousel, then some food shops just past the ferris wheel, etc. Gives it more of a "real park" feel than a big geometric set of paths.

I'm the same way. I come up with a entrance plaza, then pick a themed area to branch off to. The entrance plaza usually has a ferris wheel, merry go round, and/or a transportation ride to get peeps to other parts of the park at a later time as I expand it.

I also like the blue building, it's quite cool looking.

The Aquatrax that you have is more a premier water coaster, the Aquatrax is launched, goes in a scenery area, then skims the water. Also, remake Doubledrop, in parks premade coasters are a bad idea in real life (read: SLCs and Boomerangs) and on RCT. It shows no originality.

Well, this has not been a good year, but it has not been that bad. Something terrible happened to kick off our season, two people were killed riding river rat. A lady and her daughter were thrown from the car, and their family sued Camden. This was the terrible part of this year as the park lost money, and the plans for hornet were canceled. The park, however, met with B&M and we now have 65 foot B&M hyper and it has proven to be the perfect addition for thrill seekers and families alike. It just opened and is receiving terrific reviews.

New rides list

Fierce(B&M mini hyper)

Grizzly(S&S double shot)

Camden Derby( Sally car ride)

Removals

Double Drop( a log flume is expected to begin being built next season.)

Pictures from season 2

SCR254.BMP

Here you go, Stoksy!

SCR225.BMP

This ride killed someone, it is undergoing major repairs, but is expected to open next season. Any more accidents however, and this ride will not be back.

SCR251.BMP

Here is Fierce's layout.

SCR252.BMP

Cannonball is finally receiving the respect it deserves.

SCR253.BMP

The Derby is now open, I have heard it is very relaxing.

SCR244.BMP

Grizzly, the parks 100 foot double shot is the tallest ride in the park. (FOR NOW)

Sorry for the double post, but I have received a teaser from the Camden Park(I'm on the mailing list) and just figured out what the family/kids/ one major coaster section of the park.

The area will be called land of enchantment

fairy.jpeg.7a0a740fb2e86a8f1720b9eaf7852c58.jpeg

The teaser said, "You'll fly with the fairy's in the parks 5th season."

"LAND OF ENCHANTMENT"

Coming Soon

I'm excited!

Please continue this park. A VERY good CF park just ended, so it would be pointless for you to start another one so soon afterward...plus, you haven't done much on this park, and I'm sure people will continue to complain if you dump off another project.

and I'm sure people will continue to complain if you dump off another project.

Yeah, I'll be the first to complain.

Besides, this park is starting to come together and so far, it is leaps and bounds better than your others parks... so you need to continue to work on this and not switch to something else.

So stay focused on this.

Terry

I'm really looking forward to the Land of Enchantment area.

You should use a flying roller coaster and call it Flight of the Fairies, then have it 'fly' over the whole area as if the fairies are flying around the place greeting the peeps as they walk around.

Also are you still building Hornet or have you finished it?

The flying idea is a concept I am working on, there are a bunch of kiddie rides I am working on that will be unexpected. There will be a small update tonight. BTW Hornet is done, however there may very well be an invert in the near future.

And Everyone

CAMDEN IS HERE TO STAY!