TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these were supposed to go to the Finnish Powerpark last year, but it was cancelled because "It is too difficult and time-consuming to teach the riders to control the planes." Way to save themselves from actually working at Powerpark. From what I hear, they don't usually operate their rides unless you ask them. Nicely.

Looks pretty boring, probably I'm the only one...

I don't see how that can be exciting, nothing really special, just a Huss XXL frisbee. Only difference, you're not in a big circle but in a airplane.

Sorry... And besides, it's Technical Park. If their rides are outside for more then 1 year, the paint goes away because of the weather (Don't really know how to explain, but I hope you understand)

That's a cool looking ride.

Although it looks like they got the idea from S&S's Screamin Swing (which is a blast by the way!!)

I've never heard of that company.

It's funny how many of their rides are remakes of older rides like the paratrooper.

Again it's Technical Park, not Zamperla.

I know Technical Park isn't very big in the US, for good reason too. The Ferris Wheel at Celebration City is a Technical Park wheel, when it was Branson USA, they had HUGE issues with it .. Chance actually fixed most of the problems with the wheel when SDC bought the place.

If that ride was at a traveling fair, imagine how the equipment like the screens will get damaged. I mean there was a 2 year old ride at our fair and the speakers that worked last year were broke this year. Also I bet that there would be plenty of problems with people who dont know how the work it and they get stuck upsidown.