TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fahrenheit Opening Day

Can't wait to ride this thang this summer. What kinda camera you use?

Hope you enjoy it, the ride it self is easily the best ride of 08. I use a sony a350 and I also use Tyler's camera, the name of it slips my mind. But his camera is awesome. It gets some great pictures.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, as if you waited all day!!

I usually only wait 20 minutes for rides now-a-days =/. If its big we usually just bum off to whore the kiddie rides.

I guess maybe an hour if its a new ride. Seriously, try having fun in a themepark, you might whine less.

haha, as if you waited all day!!

I usually only wait 20 minutes for rides now-a-days =/. If its big we usually just bum off to whore the kiddie rides.

I guess maybe an hour if its a new ride. Seriously, try having fun in a themepark, you might whine less.

The truth is, I did have fun. I had fun talking to people waiting for it. I know I choose to wait, so I did. I liked waiting and socializing with people. I did have fun, just for those 30 minutes is when I got up set. I also don't blame Hershey for it getting stuck. I realize it isn't there fault. Please people, stop putting words in to my mouth. I was only upset for how they handled the line situation, for those 20 minutes. I realize its un realistic to expect them to have a line all day. Please people, I'm sorry for the report. After reading it today, I put Hershey down a little more then they deserved. But it was half joking.

Now I hope you guys did enjoy the pictures, and didn't see the report as all negative. I promise the next one wont be as bad. Maybe I should just post pictures, lol. As my captions got me eaten alive.

We weren't bashing you, we were just expressing our true opinions on your TR.

Seriously, they think it was perfect, and Hershey couldn't do any thing and it wasn't there fault at all. But there were quite of bit of things that were. It could have been planned out better, and thats all I'm trying to get across.

Wait a minute. You first said that you wished someone would sue the park and now you say this?

I'm sorry, but what came off of your first post was that you just hated your trip and you didn't seem to be joking.

You completely mistook his post. He was stating what other people were flaming him about, not his personal opinion.

After reading the report, and every comment that has followed, this is just upsetting. Now, I know I'm just 14 so my opinion doesn't really matter, but I am very disappointed in the way every one of you reacted.

He came to the site, provided some AWESOME pictures, and just because he was upset from getting trampled after waiting for 7 hours, he's a spoiled brat?

If anything, you should thank him. I have followed Fahrenheit from the very beginning, and I have to say that this kid has shared some of the best photos I've seen of the ride. His reports are usually solid and unopinionated, but the one time he does share is opinion, you rip him apart.

It's just not right, and I wish everyone would think about your words before you post.

BRTeller, thank you for sharing with us!

^First off, you're right, no one really respects you because all of your opinions that Holiday World is God's Gift! Get out more.

Secondly, I'm guessing you didnt see the ORIGINAL version of the kids post!

So let's tally this up...1 14 year old and 1 16 year old support the original poster. Everyone else is in shock! Yeah...fail.

He saw the original post, he already posted over at a different site even before you.... You know what, you two are the most respected people here. You don't think that had some influence. What makes you two so mature to be bashing everyone. I realize its your site. But I also thought this site was supposed to be on a joking scale. I have sense of humor, and your reports are great. But I've seen you treat people like this, and I don't think its right. You both know you two are some of the highest people in the coaster community.

I don't think its right at all to allow all the flaming. I changed the post so you guys would end this, but no. I've been pretty nice with all of you, but I don't care if I'm 13 or 50, it isn't right.

^ If we are so respected then why aren't you listening to us? It really sounds like you've realized you've posted something stupid, been called out on it, and now you're back peddling on it. YOU are the one that is carrying this on and has turned it into bashing by continuing to post such a defensive stance about it.

Regardless of Elissa or my comments on the report, doesn't it say something that nearly everyone in 4 pages of responses thinks you were out of line? And now you're dumping on Elissa and I? Practically singling out the two of us as the reason for why everyone has been so harsh on you? Nice. Thank you. That's really fair to us.

Oh, and I've never been to Holiday Park...

Well, then maybe you can do a research paper on the park while you're suspended for the next 24 hours for being so obnoxious.

Alright. That was a great post. No bashing or anything. I did say earlier I was harsh on them. I just get frustrated seeing you two belittling members. This will be my last post in this topic. It might as well be closed. Nothing was accomplished here. If you want to delete all the posts, and keep the pictures thats fine. Or I can create a new one. But I'm sure you want this just to die off, and be forgotten. I don't see to many constructive posts after this anyways.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, I'm sure almost everyone got to see them already. If you want you can kill this topic, as it just turned into one big mess.

I do respect a lot of people here. But I don't respect the flaming, well I didn't even expect it. Well I'm done with this topic. Next report will be neutral like all my others. Since when I expressed strong opinions, very strong opinions, it got me into trouble.

-Brandon

EDIT: I was out of line for bashing Hershey like I did. I do like Hershey, but I took some frustration out. I shouldn't have went that far with the "sewing", haha. I knew that when I was posting this. I think if I left that part out, it would have had a different reaction. But even with out that, I was out of line. I posted a lot becuase I wanted to settle things down, but I just stirred them back up. I am sorry for this. Also I do suggest going to Hershey, and Fahrenheit is easily the best ride for 08.

I will be back for it also, wow, a shocker huh? I did like how the park handled the situation with the passes, and I was surprised by that. I feel really bad that in the long run I got somebody suspended over this.

I do respect a lot of people here. But I don't respect the flaming, well I didn't even expect it.

"Flaming" requires two parties to contribute to the argument. And you with 8 posts seem to be doing more arguing than anyone else in this thread. I don't think it's fair of you to be blaming everyone else for the what this thread turned into. Suck it up and take some of the responsibility.

Your photos were very good, thank you for posting them. Your attitude was not.

--Robb

^First off, you're right, no one really respects you because all of your opinions that Holiday World is God's Gift! Get out more.

Secondly, I'm guessing you didnt see the ORIGINAL version of the kids post!

So let's tally this up...1 14 year old and 1 16 year old support the original poster. Everyone else is in shock! Yeah...fail.

If you're talking about me, my last post here was going to be a little harsher, but since he posted before me, I edited it. I don't support him in any way for what he's done. In fact it got me ashamed of him. Most of us have visited the park at least once and left it feeling good on how well it's mantained. But this TR seemed like it only focused on the bad thing about the park on FH's opening day and that was just 1 thing only: Fahrenheit valleying.

Wow, all I can say is WOW!!! Robb, maybe you should revisit the posting rules or something. I'm all for free speech but alot of what the 17 and under crowd has said in this thread is ridiculous!! I think what both you and El wrote were perfectly grounded and it's just a bunch of whining before that. I'm sorry the guy got trampled after waiting so long, but that happens everyday and every park that has ropes before opening, deal with it or don't go (not that his experienced happened that way, but same deal.) Keep up the great work you two and all the TPR assistants.