TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 4th Annual Coaster Video Contest!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read Robb's reply on the previous page and you will find your answer.

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key

n. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Hey everyone!

I have sent the following email to everyone who submitted a video. If you did NOT get this email, contact me ASAP!

--Robb

If you are receiving this email that means we have either received your entry, or there was a problem with your entry. The problems will be noted below. Otherwise assume everything else is just fine! Thank you for entering your video!

At the moment Elissa and I are quite busy getting ready for West Coast Bash in two weeks so we will be having the first round of judging the week after.

We have received about 60 entries this year and we will narrow the finalists down to about 20 or 25. We will start to post the finalists to the site around March 20th.

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

--Robb

Here are the known issues with some of the entries:

Kevin Bujold - We received your email, but there was no entry on the FTP site. Please upload it ASAP!

Mark Raybould - We have your entry, but no contact information for you. Please contact us ASAP!

Nathan Garcia - We have your entry, but no contact information for you. Please contact us ASAP!

Patrick Haigh-Gannon - We have your entry, but no contact information for you. Please contact us ASAP!

Angry Gumball - I need your mailing address

Patrick Haigh-Gannon - We have your entry, but no contact information for you. Please contact us ASAP!

Hi Robb

Today I've sent you an email and a PM with my contacts details in. Please let me know if you don't get them.

Sorry if this seems a little over zealous but it's because I emailed the contact details to you just after I uploaded my video. They must have got swallowed up somewhere.

Cheers

Patrick

So, it's been 20 days since you said that you would start posting the finalists in about two weeks. Not to be mean or rude or anything like that, I just like numbers... alot. Anyway, I fully realize that you two are really busy, but I was wondering, how many of the videos have you judged? Can you give another estimate as to approximately when the finalists will be posted? (Heck, do you have specific comments for any of us?)

^^

We have received about 60 entries this year and we will narrow the finalists down to about 20 or 25. We will start to post the finalists to the site around March 20th.

Ask and you shall receive. Courtesy of Robb's post last Sunday.

Really, lets just be patient here...

I'm just curious, and for the record, I looked through the last two or three pages of Robb's posts, and that's where I got the "two weeks thing" from - I guess I didn't read the right post.

*Crawls in small hole in the ground, cowering in fear.*

*Crawls in even deeper hole in the ground, goes into fetal position and rocks back and forth, crying from fear.*

-Tanks "The Title Fairy will probably end up giving me a title that pokes fun at me at not reading posts" 4me05.

I'm just curious, and for the record, I looked through the last two or three pages of Robb's posts, and that's where I got the "two weeks thing" from - I guess I didn't read the right post.

*Crawls in small hole in the ground, cowering in fear.*

Like the post right above yours????? Good grief.

^Uhh, are you referring to Robb's post with the March 20th thing, (for the record that's three posts above) or your post, in which I don't see how your second yelling at me could be relevant, as I had not asked for what day he was going to announce it (in referrence to your post.)

• 3 weeks later...