TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Moreys Piers Discussion Thread

There are lots-a-plenty on the street off the boardwalk, especially close to the piers. Most offer all day parking for $15-20.

You can also park 2-3 blocks away from the piers and its free. The first couple of blocks are meter parking and it aint cheap. I would suggest you park closest to Mariners Pier as its the most central of the three.

The piers are a 10 minute walk from each other, or you can take the tram from one pier to another, which I highly recommend as it is a ride in itself. You flag them down like a taxi and just raise your hand when you want to get off. They will stop anywhere.

We parked on the street a few blocks back. If you pay for parking you're an a**hole . You're going to do a ridiculous amount of walking anyway between the 3 piers so there's no reason not to park a few blocks back and save like 20 bucks. At that point a little extra walking isn't a big deal.

I was actually really surprised to see so much free parking so close to the beach.

As many times as I've been to NJ to visit my relatives there, I've never made my way down the coast to Morey's Piers. How plausible, and doable, is a day trip down there from the Seaside Heights area, where I am able to ride all of the major rides and coasters? Thanks!

As many times as I've been to NJ to visit my relatives there, I've never made my way down the coast to Morey's Piers. How plausible, and doable, is a day trip down there from the Seaside Heights area, where I am able to ride all of the major rides and coasters? Thanks!

very doable, i live in the seaside heights area and did it no problem.

Incredibly plausible. Buy a wristband because the cost per ride is astronomical but the wristband is totally reasonable, in addition to the coasters, the flume, drop tower and "it". Are must rides. "it" has lap bars and is by far the best ride of it's kind I've ever ridden and the flume is insane. With apologies to Kings Dominion it might actually be my favorite.

Absolutely doable. Its an hour and half away tops from SSHs, and Morey's never has significant waits.

There's only 6 coasters, 3 major ones and two of those are a boomerang (that is good) and an SLC (that is god awful). Great White is amazing, Flitzer is awesome, the other two coasters are a mouse (eh) and a Pinfari with OTSR (lol). The must-do flats are the flume, the Giant Wheel, Atmosfear (Larson tower), IT (amazing f*cked up claw ride with just lapbars), Ghost Ship if you're into haunts, Dante's if you're into dark rides. Riptide (Chance swinging ship) is one of the better ones.

Everything else is great but not anything I would say you have to do. You could probably do all of this ^ and still do a couple hours at one of the water parks if you're into that sort of thing.

very doable, i live in the seaside heights area and did it no problem.

Absolutely doable. Its an hour and half away tops from SSHs, and Morey's never has significant waits.

There's only 6 coasters, 3 major ones and two of those are a boomerang (that is good) and an SLC (that is god awful). Great White is amazing, Flitzer is awesome, and the must-do flats are the flume, the Giant Wheel, Atmosfear (Larson tower), IT (amazing f*cked up claw ride with just lapbars), Ghost Ship if you're into Haunts, Dante's if you're into dark rides.

Everything else is great but not anything I would say you have to do. You could probably do all of this ^ and still do a couple hours at one of the water parks if you're into that sort of thing.

Great! That's what I was hoping, because I don't have a lot of free days away from the family events that I'll be there for next year. I'm going to go to GAdv, as always, but wanted to finally get down to Morey's as well! (And Playland too, while I'm down that way!) Thanks, guys!

I will not be down for Labor Day weekend. I'm sure it won't be as bad but this past Memorial Day was the epitome of suck w/ insane boardwalk crowds and the island just being packed in general - tho the rides/piers were not bad. But I've sworn off holiday weekends for the foreseeable future.

Have I mentioned how much I love this promotion? Obviously sweeter after winning but it's absolutely genius, especially that they are burying them on the beach and people are finding them.

Hopefully next summer I can finally make it down here because my friend always hypes it up, and the praise for Great White makes me need to try it ASAP. Also, noob question, but what is the story behind those tickets?

Enter to win and you might get a free combo pass for when you are down. As I tell everyone in this thread hit me up when you'll be in town, I'm in WW all the time.

Enter to win and you might get a free combo pass for when you are down. As I tell everyone in this thread hit me up when you'll be in town, I'm in WW all the time.

I am legitimately surprised you haven't changed your location to Wildwood yet.