TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Nominated in Poll

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPR winning this award pretty much sums up how much Robb and Elissa kick @$$ and how much time and effect goes into making this awesome website. I remember it way back in the day when you could get the Coaster Season's on VHS and when it didn't have the forums.

I hate to say but I know it may sound retarded and childish but I think my life would seriously suck if I didn't have TPR and it wasn't as cool as it is now.

Thanks Robb and Elissa!

Woohoo for TPR! Seriously, this is my home away from home. If it weren't for the people on this site, I'd probably be stuck with annoying ACErs! But honestly, this poll has really proven how much work Robb and Elissa put into this site! If it wasn't for them, we would all be sad and pathetic losers who walked around theme parks citing every statistic they knew! THANK YOU SO MUCH ROBB AND ELISSA! We all love you (you know, as in a family way ) and we are proud to say we're members of this site. Thanks to you, I'm not souch a loser anymore! Well, maybe just a little bit! You guys rock!

---Brent

Thanks everyone for your kind words, but you shouldn't be thanking us, we should be thanking all of you for making the forums what they are today.

If it wasn't for everyone posting and supporting us, TPR wouldn't be what it's become.

Thanks everyone!

--Robb