TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch gradens or Six Flags over America?

Obscurerider

Me and my family are going on a road trip to South Carolina and we could stop at one theme park along the way. We narrowed the choices down to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg or Six flags:America in Maryland. I don't know which to choose or if I should get a fast pass at either one. I decided to ask help from the only good theme park community I know.Thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Carolina?These two parks lies in Virginia!The only main park in South Carolina is Hard Rock Park,and it`s not open yet!

- That is not true. As the entrace to the park may be in North Carolina, Paramounts Carowinds is also in South Carolina.

But, your right, you have to go through North Carolina.

(P.S. For more info on Hard Rock Park, check RCDB.com, they have it all.)

That would be a tough decision for me. I was at both parks for the first time about a month ago and they were both awesome.

Six Flags America wasn't the best for a family atmosphere, but they had some good coasters. Superman- Ride of Steel was awesome and had tons of airtime (top 10 steel coaster in my opinion).

Busch Gardens had a ton of stuff for the family to do, but the coasters weren't as good as I was expecting. I was very disappointed with Apollo's Chariot. Big Bad Wolf was about the same as I expected, along with Alpengiest. Loch Ness Monster and Griffon were both better than I had guessed.

It was very very hot when we went (105 degrees at Six Flags America) so be prepared for that as well.

I would vote for BGE any day! as long as they dont have anyone sticking screwdrivers in the restraints

No but seriously BGE is a little of everything that adds up to be a great park for any family, including great scenery, theming, and shows for those not as interested in roller coasters. I highly reccomend BGE