• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hallo mensen! hier wat nederlandse les:

één = 1

twee = 2

drie = 3

vier = 4

vijf = 5

lekker interresant he? tja nederlands is ook de moeilijkste taal ter wereld zeggen ze, op chinees na dan...moet zeggen dat er best wat nederlanders op dit forum zitten

okay so I can understand the german, but the rest is alientalk to me

Ja. Det kan bare ikke blive bedre. Hvem fik lige 12 i biologieksamen i dag??? Det var mig, og hvad er 12 - det er topkarakteren.

Stik lige den

okay I really hope I'm wrong but do you really have 12 biology exams in 1 day? that can't be true!

hallo mensen! hier wat nederlandse les:

één = 1

twee = 2

drie = 3

vier = 4

vijf = 5

lekker interresant he? tja nederlands is ook de moeilijkste taal ter wereld zeggen ze, op chinees na dan...moet zeggen dat er best wat nederlanders op dit forum zitten

okay so I can understand the german, but the rest is alientalk to me

Ja. Det kan bare ikke blive bedre. Hvem fik lige 12 i biologieksamen i dag??? Det var mig, og hvad er 12 - det er topkarakteren.

Stik lige den

okay I really hope I'm wrong but do you really have 12 biology exams in 1 day? that can't be true!

I'm very sorry - but I must laugh

No - I didn't have 12 biology exams in one day.. I got 12 in biology!!! The best mark you can get in Denmark

I took some Japanese lessons on my first year in the University and it was fun. Pretty easy language to study and pretty logical too.

I live in Israel and my first language is Hebrew (Shalom ... lol)

I also speaks English and French. I really want to study Spanish too.

I just love to study new languages.

Easy??? Are you kidding me. I have been studying it for 9 months now,I get 14 hours of Japanese lessons a week, without making the exercises and I'm really having a hard time. Seriously all the honorific/humble words, non-polite/polite speech, passive, suffering passive, causative, causative-passive, quoted requests/questions. And that list isn't even complete...

Seriously if you think it's an easy language then I really envy you.

^

The most difficult part about japanese after all must be the kanji, right? >_>, Atleast that's what I'm worrying about the most. Learning all those kanjis... >.<

I agree that the kanji are difficult. But they are just the writing system. When you're talking you don't need kanji. But you do need your grammer etc. so that's way more important than kanji.

EDIT:^ Inderdaad. Goeie zaak.

I took three years of Spanish, and I still suck at speaking Spanish.

Me gustan las montanas rusas!

Yep, poor grammar right there.

Yeah! you write well!

Me gustan las montañas rusas... I your keyboard haven´t the Ñ no?

ek twyfel om enige iemand my sal verstaan want dis immers net Suid Afrikaners wat tog AFRIKAANS kan praat ag wel...

so ek dag ek se net aar by dat TPR is maar net die koelste!

(TPR is the coolest)

ek twyfel om enige iemand my sal verstaan want dis immers net Suid Afrikaners wat tog AFRIKAANS kan praat ag wel...

so ek dag ek se net aar by dat TPR is maar net die koelste!

(TPR is the coolest)

zuik-afrikaans lijkt op nederlands dus ik kom er wel uit! geweldige taal dat zuid-afrikaans