Photo TR: Derek and Nicole do SF Great Adventure

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice TR

Ironically, the Intamins were the ones having issues in the cold, not the B&M's. Although Toro appears to be two trains again now that it "warmed" up.

Yup, you missed Chiller but maybe by some chance both sides will actually be running together next time lol

Awesome trip report Derek! I was at Great Advanture on Friday the 6th and had a great day despite Kindga Ka didn't open til 3 i think? El toro didn't open until 6:30, and the park closed at 9. But I still had a blast! Thanks for the pics, and keep drinking beer!

I meant to tell you guys Conner's is coaster count is up 3.

1 Wood (Camden Park wood coaster)

2 Steel (Fitlzer in Wildwood and Road Runner here)

I had to wait till I was 4 years old for my credits. Lucky kid! He scored the wood coaster when he was 1.

Conner2.jpg.f4217be2970586b1da2c27fb7661998b.jpg

Conner's 3rd coaster credit

Your SO lucky. I went last Wed and Thurs.

Wednesday was raining, about 20 people in the park. It closed early. No El Toro, no Kinda Ka.

Thursday it was cold and PACKED. El Toro valleyed in the twister section and Kinda Ka went through 20 tests and never made it over the top.

Nice Photo TR. I really need to return to SFGAdv. I really enjoyed myself the day I went about 3 years ago I'd say. Nitro was amazing in my opinion. I definitely prefer it over Apollo's Chariot as well!

Good readin! Oh, and I like Tacos too.