TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dry Run Day at Carowinds

Low and behold i recieved my complimentary tickets to dry run day at Carowinds. So being a former employee i thought wow i get to see how guests feel now. Well let me say i wasnt excited as what i thought it would be.

I got to the parking lot some it is paved but not a lot the entrance still has the metal detectors. Here is what greets everybody now when you enter through North Gate

Now what everybody is waiting for Carolina Skytower in its new paint it looks pretty good

Now i was the first guest to ride top gun my baby and boy was it hauling a lot smoother than what i remember

Now for Southern Star (Originally Frenzoid)

Actually first the games have been refurbished

Now here is southern star from Skytower

Now next to Scooby Doo

And Borg as it waits to return to the station

Overall rides were breaking down and staff was way overstaffed hope that will get better for when they need staff the most. So Far Overall Grade the week before Opening

C+

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the "inside" pictures.

I actually like the Skytowers new look!

And as far as Southern Start...it's going to be so weird walking into the County Fair and it being right there in front of you, instead of it being hidden away in the corner.